Official Super Bowl XLIV Thread

Cujo

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait for Eminem to play the Super Bowl halftime show in 20 years.

I'm not old enough to remember when the Who was "dangerous," but I bet there was a time when a performance like this from them would be been unconscionable.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

This Halftime show can chalked up as a 'meh' Halftime show. I think it's kinda hard for any act to top the last time the Super Bowl was in Miami.

You know.. Prince rocking out in the rain and all... That was pure awesome in a can.

Game wise, I'm shocked it's so close. If that 4th down was converted, it would be tied. But, it's easily a tale of two quarters. Indy controlled the first quarter while New Orleans took over the 2nd. Anything goes here...

Commercials... All three of Doritos' were funny (Gotta love the guy trying to fake his death with a casket full of Doritos). The Budweiser 'Bridge is Out' one was a little too over the top... I know people like beer, but that's too much. BTW, wasn't there supposed to be a controversial commerical out there?

Archived