Minnesota Vikings Concept

skier14

Very well done. You've kept the best parts of the current set (the number font, the updated helmet logo) and the throwback set (the general striping pattern) to come up with something that's classy yet contemporary.

My only problem is the grey facemask. I would have gone with purple.

Nothing groundbreaking, but it looks nice. Great, clean concept here. nice job

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

alright, this is well executed, though the home jersey reminds me a bit too much of a purple version of the Redskins' 70th anniversary jersey. Can't be helped though, if you'd used their old white Northwestern stripes trimmed in gold, it wouldn't be much of a concept.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

This is actually pretty nice. I wouldn't mind seeing these on the field, but I gotta say I do prefer the currents over this.

I think you've got too much gold on the road, maybe switch the stripe colors? Not sure if that'd do the job but it's worth a shot.

That number font could also bechanged to Varsity Block, what you have now is too 'MLB' for me.

Not to beat the dead horse, but stripes just don't work well on today's templates. If you really want to force stripes on there, I'd recommend using a Carolina-esque template and going with the around-the-shoulder stripe, kinda like their old white jersey, but better.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like this so far. Only criticism is real nitpicky, on the pant stripe the line on the far right is farther from the center stripe than the stripe on the far left. Besides that this is a pretty good concept. P.S. (what program are you using?)

Agree - Norseman needs to stay on the back.

Also - there is a colour matching issue with the stripes on the white pants. Purples don't match.

I prefer a slightly lighter shade of purple on the uni more grenerally - I think it would fit the throwback feel to this.

FWIW - I can't stand collar wordmarks. With the Norseman on the back I don't think you need the wordmark.

4226186501_9e0cccf054_t.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. I was experimenting with some panthers-like stuff, but it just looked too much like LSU. I agree that this striping is more in the past, and I am trying to figure something out that can keep this incorporated into the overall design, but not look like LSU. I will post an update soon.

RockiesSig.png

Archived