• Created
  • Last Reply

Logo is just as gay as Tebow...

:mad:

Remember folks:

gay = homosexual

gay = happy

gay ≠ lame

I appreciate that most of the community knows this already.

As for the logo... it looks like something Napoleon Dynamite draws.

liger.jpg

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Remember folks:

gay = homosexual

gay = happy

gay ≠ lame

That's gay. :P

The logo is a nice mash-up, but it seems to me that if the NFL or Florida want this thing gone, it'll be gone.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Remember folks:

gay = homosexual

gay = happy

gay ≠ lame

I appreciate that most of the community knows this already.

As for the logo... it looks like something Napoleon Dynamite draws.

liger.jpg

If gay can = homosexual why can't it also = lame?

That logo looks like an alligator set on fire or a "flaming gator" which could also be interpreted as gay, lame and otherwise.

p4Ut2be.png

There are a few lame homosexuals i know, then there are Braden and Kev from these boards, neither of which are lame.

Instead of "gay" being used to describe something as lame, why not try:

"Wow, did you see that logo, that thing is so Bieber..." as i think we can all agree Bieber = Lame

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Hontas, it's just that it's a fair bit on the insulting & narrow-minded side in that context, that's all.

Anyways, that Gator needs to be a much different kind of "flaming" to really be gay.

Or we could just use other describing words to explain our dislike for something. For a brief period in my high school some people used "jewish" when describing something lame. Sounds pretty stupid. Same thing as using the word gay to describe something lame and equally as ridiculous. Interestingly Braden is both.

As for the logo. Eh. Get rid of all the stuff near the guy's mouth and you'd have a decent shot at turning it into an okay dragon logo.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Or we could just use other describing words to explain our dislike for something. For a brief period in my high school some people used "jewish" when describing something lame. Sounds pretty stupid. Same thing as using the word gay to describe something lame and equally as ridiculous. Interestingly Braden is both.

As for the logo. Eh. Get rid of all the stuff near the guy's mouth and you'd have a decent shot at turning it into an okay dragon logo.

That's so Canadian.

(Note to self: Don't go to Dublin, OH)

:P

Archived