Tim Tebow Inspires A New Sports Logo

Island_Style

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logo is just as gay as Tebow...

My favorite was the "Keep it classy" response from icecap. I don't think I've ever seen that person say anything else, must be a Ron Burgundy fan or something

Keeping with the topic, I don't think the logo is that bad...pretty ingenious if you ask me. It could definitely be cleaned up a bit, but I'm sure the guy who did this was no graphic designer- just a kid with an idea.

Logo is just as gay as Tebow...

HAHAHA so great! My favorite was the "Keep it classy" response from icecap. I don't think I've ever seen that person say anything else, must be a Ron Burgundy fan or something

e417715.png

The thread is gay, the logo is gay and trying to enforce political linguistics is gay.

Gay, gay, gay. All day.

So... all Texans are idiots?

Let's just say that Texas is not exactly known for its forward looking, modern take on societal norms. I hear Austin is nice, but I think most Texans think Austin is a small patch of communist Cuba in the heart of Uhmercun Texas. (Uhmercun = American as pronounced by someone with chaw between their cheek and gum)

And just for the record, using "gay" to mean lame is LAME!!! I cannot think of the last time I heard anyone over 14 do that. What is next, calling Tebow a dork and then snort-laughing through your braces? In the immortal words of GOB Bluth "C'mon!!!!!!"

I never implied the use of "gay" as homoerotic

and i never implied it as the happy version either

you guys did, its not my fault you took it as the butt-sex with other dudes version....

hows that for classy? :P

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

Can someone explain to me how this logo is "good" exactly? I think it's irredeemably terrible. I'm usually not one to argue opinions, but if you actually like that logo, I think I have to call your aesthetic judgment into question. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived