Vote for the new Dayton Gems jerseys

CMUBrent

Meh, none of them really jump out at me honestly. But if I had to choose one, I'd say the first one.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Meh, none of them really jump out at me honestly. But if I had to choose one, I'd say the first one.

I agree. All three are miles better than the third jersey from last year, but none of these options seemed that inspired.

I picked #2.

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

They're all terrible, but set 3 will "win" because everyone loves the Blackhawks thirds.

Also, I clicked through to the Bloomington Prairie Thunder homepage, does anyone else think they appropriated the Buffalo from one of the Winnipeg Grey Cup logos?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I gave out a bit of a chuckle that Tim Hartung's name is on the nameplate of the mockups. If/when Dayton visits the Brahmas this season I'll have to check them out. Hartung played juniors in the Brahmas' barn when he was with the NAHL Lone Start Cavalry (I was the Cavs broadcaster).

They all really feel uninspired. I voted for #2, only because I like the gem replacing the "O" in DAYTON. The third one bugs me because of the mishmash of eras being represented. Personally, if something like that had shown up in the concepts forum, I would expect the designer to be roundly booed. Anyhow, the current vote tally is as follows:

Thank you for voting!

Set 1 38% (817 votes)

Set 2 38% (815 votes)

Set 3 24% (503 votes)

Total Votes: 2,135

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived