New Pac-10 Logo

Ry

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

I like it.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

My initial reaction to the new logo in July was a resounding "meh," but it has grown on me and I now really like it. I appreciate how the design is not dependent on the number of teams, so that the 10 can be easily switched to a 12 (and maybe a 16 in the future) rather than having to redesign the logo if they ever choose to expand.

Not quite as good as the SEC, but otherwise better than any other conference.

I like that its a shield and I like the thought of combining waves and mountains. But it still looks pretty sloppy and poorly executed.

I agree with you. It's an extremely weak looking logo. They tried way too hard to be unique. Then again when you compare it to the Big Crap logo, it does look good. Two conferences, both tried to be cool/cute and they both failed.

Looks good...easy transition from 10 to 12 in the logo, but overall I like it.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Why is it a bad logo? It does the job and does it with class.

Its not a bad logo.

I'm still trying understand why people keep saying that it is. It may not be the greatest logo ever created but its not bad by any means, especially when compared to what they had before. Huge upgrade is so many ways.

Archived