2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

For the first of what will be a great many times this season (and say it with me, y'all)...

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR FANTASY TEAM.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the first of what will be a great many times this season (and say it with me, y'all)...

+1 (permanently)

Same here. "Fantasies" should be about women not football players.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

+1 (permanently)

Same here. "Fantasies" should be about women not football players.

What about women football players?

Lingerie Bowl FTW.

And, how's that Panther defense looking without Mr. Peppers?

I heard somewhere that the Panthers had the best statistical defense in the preseason.

And didn't score an offensive TD in the entire preseason. :wacko:

Think it's going to be a tough year in Charlotte.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

fantasy team or not, He's got alot of weapons and the potential to have a great year. Baltimore offense is loaded

I can definitely get behind that. Baltimore has a real NFL calibre receiving corps for the first time in a LONG time. Flacco's got no excuses this year. I think picking up Housh was a great move for them.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I reeeeeally don't understand this kind of stuff. Got this promotional e-mail from the Saints urging people to buy jerseys. But the only accurate NOB font in the pic is the YOUR NAME customizable jersey. :wacko:

The Ramsey pic is the last preseason game vs. Tennessee and that's the font they've used for years. WTF with the other jerseys?

content.jpg1fba4782c3bd4b129af3a1f76bf796d8--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

Yeah, makes me want to go right out to their Pro Shop and buy an 'authentic' jersey. :rolleyes:

I reeeeeally don't understand this kind of stuff. Got this promotional e-mail from the Saints urging people to buy jerseys. But the only accurate NOB font in the pic is the YOUR NAME customizable jersey. :wacko:

The Ramsey pic is the last preseason game vs. Tennessee and that's the font they've used for years. WTF with the other jerseys?

Yeah, makes me want to go right out to their Pro Shop and buy an 'authentic' jersey. :rolleyes:

The sad thing is that they have that t-shirt for sale, recognizing their Opening Game against Minnesota, but it is Minnesota's NOB font that they are using on 3 of those jerseys.

From the Steelers' entry:

===

Weakness: Roethlisberger has lost considerable respect in his own locker room and throughout the league because he was not convicted of a crime

===

And the Vikes:

===

Intangibles: Except for Matt, John, and Rick, who are pretty great guys, Vikings fans are pretty much ignorant, petulant bandwagoners

Biggest Question: The Vikings still have many unanswered questions in the secondary, such as "What's a cornerback?" and "Who was supposed to cover that guy?"

===

:D

Hope that second Vikes point proves true Thursday.

Or your March Madness brackets, to add on to your already 100% correct thoughts.

Maybe THIS is the rumored Saints uniform change we've been hearing about for so long now!!! ^_^

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Maybe THIS is the rumored Saints uniform change we've been hearing about for so long now!!! ^_^

Nice, Buc. I hope not!

Okay, my disdain for St. Brett is well known but I'm also one to give credit where it's due. Fav-ruh was recently asked whether he thought the Saints' D played dirty in the NFC Championship. To which he said:

===

"I've heard that from a lot of people and you know what my response is? It's football," Favre said. "In a roundabout sort of way, every defense wants to get the opposing quarterback out, you know? ... Say we played Drew (in Minnesota) and we were able to hit him like that. We would have been saying, 'Hey, great.'"

===

So while I dislike his "will I, won't I" antics, I do respect the guy and he is a tough SOB.

Hahah, I loved reading about the Cowboys.

Strengths: "Yes, there are positives, but reading them will only make you angry and listing them will only make us angry."

Weaknesses: "Other than being the most infuriating, knuckle-whitening, I-want-to-throw-a-brick-through-my-television-set-when-I-watch-them team in the league, are a little weak at free safety"

Intangibles: ":censored: the Dallas Cowboys and every :censored:ing thing they stand for."

I'm a die-hard Cowboys fan, but I found this amusing. :grin:

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Philadelphia Eagles

Weakness: With the loss of Brian Westbrook, the Eagles have a major hole at starting knee injury and concussion

This made me chuckle...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Miami Dolphins

* Strength: With a new big-name free agent and a talented young quarterback, Miami has the potential to disappoint like never before

* Weakness: A common sleeper pick among analysts; few things spell your demise quite as surely as that

* Player To Watch: LeBron James should play his first game at tight end roughly halfway through the season

* Intangibles: Already boasting loads of beautiful women and the NBA's most talented assemblage of players, Miami needs only to win the Super Bowl to really send a f***-you to the rest of the nation

New York Jets

* Strength: Rex Ryan is a coach who leads by example, an approach that has helped the Jets build one of the fattest offensive lines in the league

* Weakness: New Jet Santonio Holmes claimed to have a great weed connect, but after hooking teammates up with total schwag, he has lots of ground to make up

* Player To Watch: Quarterback Mark Sanchez, specifically his muscular thighs and perfectly sculpted a**

* Biggest Question: Why exactly is everyone so optimistic about this team in the preseason every single year?

Haha, great stuff, I was expected more piling-on when it came to New England, but I found the comments about our rivals the most humorous.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Strength: They play the Rams, so at least one of those teams won't have to lose every game this season

Weakness: Looking at this roster, it may not be the best year to play in a stadium where fans have access to several functioning cannons

Intangibles: Signing a rookie wide receiver named Mike Williams has done nothing but backfire throughout the entire history of the league

Player To Watch: Remember Warrick Dunn? He was a fun player to watch. Seemed like a genuinely nice guy, too

#1...that's a damn shame. ^_^

#2...That's just wrong. But I got a good laugh out of that.

#3...fair damn point.

#4...cold blooded. Actually, there's three players worth watching this year...Gerald McCoy, Clifton Smith (mainly to see if he can cure the fumble-itis), and Sammie Stroughter, who really was the only half-decent receiver the Bucs had last year. Interested to see if he and Josh Freeman develop any kind of chemistry...or if Josh Freeman develops at all.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived