2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

Another Super Bowl Halftime that made me roll my eyes....Black Eyed Peas

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/16/report-black-eyed-peas-to-play-super-bowl-halftime-show/

Terrible.

They played the 2005 Grey Cup and that was a joke even though it's the biggest act ever to play a Grey Cup Halftime show.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/16/report-black-eyed-peas-to-play-super-bowl-halftime-show/

You know, this would of been the perfect chance to get a well known country singer to perform at Halftime of the Super Bowl since it's in Dallas. Hell, why not Taylor Swift? She has that cross over appeal.

Here is the :censored: ed up part though; the Black Eyed Peas used to be good. Their first 3 albums were awesome. Since they became big however, they churned out garbage music. Not like I watch the halftime show anyway, so whatever.

I'm confused. The Black Eyed Peas have had high charting singles within the last 5 years. this doesn't fit the established pattern of post-Janet superbowl performers being washed up, baby boomers and in many cases, British.

True, but it has been... what, 6 or 7 years since Boobiegate? The Black Eyed Peas are about as safe a choice for a top selling musical act as you're going to have... Remember, it could be worst.

How's this for irony: The Jaguars will be playing in a blacked out game...except they aren't the home team! The San Diego Chargers are.

Was the loss to the Chiefs THAT bad?! :P

When you're in a city like San Diego, a Chargers Jags game is pretty low on the list of fun things to do...

...Especially when Ron Burgandy's on.

Sigs are for sissies.

You know, this would of been the perfect chance to get a well known country singer to perform at Halftime of the Super Bowl since it's in Dallas. Hell, why not Taylor Swift? She has that cross over appeal.

I dont' really consider myself a country music fan, but Kenny Chesney would have been a great choice to perform this year.

Yeah, the Bucs are looking like the early surprise team this year. I'm shocked at how much better they've been playing. Granted, they've only played the Browns and the Panthers so far, but they just look like a better team right now.

The Browns are beating the Chiefs right now in a terrible team vs. overrated team matchup for the ages. Seneca Wallace is looking a lot better than Matt Cassel right now. I can't believe I just typed that last sentence.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I'll never root for the Falcons but have to admit I wouldn't be heartbroken if they won today. I'd much rather them come to New Orleans next week 1-1 and feeling good about themselves than 0-2 with their backs against the wall.

You'll get your wish.

The Cardinals suck... like really bad... They R Trbl

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I'll never root for the Falcons but have to admit I wouldn't be heartbroken if they won today. I'd much rather them come to New Orleans next week 1-1 and feeling good about themselves than 0-2 with their backs against the wall.

You'll get your wish.

The Cardinals suck... like really bad... They R Trbl

Arizona is absolutely dreadful. What a difference a QB makes. Except for Boldin, this is pretty much the same bunch who went to the SB two years ago and the divisional round last year.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived