A Special Concept For Today

IronChefShark

seeing as how today is april 20th, Ive felt it necessary to post this concept.

click here to see

DISCLAIMER!: this concept is meant as pure satire. I by no means condone use of this product nor do I use this product myself. I also do not condone the use of a certain substance that is often associated with this product. However, there are probably some of you here that may have used this product :P and that substance associated with it. Still though, this concept is for entertainment purposes only and is not to be taken seriously as propaganda.

i'll say it.....

allegedly, 4:20 is the time when you (if you do so) are supposed to toke (spliff, bong, bowl, what have you).....today being april 20th is 4/20, makes it in some circles a day of highness....

now for a quote, if you guess where it came from you win a little admiration from me:

'I wanna talk to Samson, fly up to the moon like that bitch, Alice Kramden!'

abba-zabba, you my only friend.

The rest of the line goes, "...cause it's hard being black and gifted, sometimes I just wanna throw it all down and get lifted. everybody knows in my neighborhood it's the best sheeat around, Samson's sheeat is best put the whole town on lock down"

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I think I know how WiB is gonna celebrate his bday... :suspect:

Sorry to disappoint, josh, but WiB doesn't touch the stuff. Good thing, too... I had my pre-employment drug screening today. (woo!)

Thanks RC!

I don't know which is worse, sharing a birthday with Hitler... or with Joey Lawrence.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

I think I know how WiB is gonna celebrate his bday...  :suspect:

Sorry to disappoint, josh, but WiB doesn't touch the stuff. Good thing, too... I had my pre-employment drug screening today. (woo!)

Thanks RC!

I don't know which is worse, sharing a birthday with Hitler... or with Joey Lawrence.

Or in my case, Paris Hilton.

I saw, I came, I left.

I think I know how WiB is gonna celebrate his bday... :suspect:

Thanks RC!

Well now that your screening is over, you can go nuts! I'm just kiddin..

and about Hitler and Joey Lawrence.. arent they one in the same? Whoa.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

sharing a b-day w/Hitler....would suck.

sharing it with Paris Hilton...okay, i guess. personally, she reminds me of a girl i knew in high school (mainly in the face...said girl also has something miss Hilton lacks-a brain)

myself, I like to point out that I share mine with Shawon Dunston :notworthy:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived