2010-11 NBA Season

gingerbreadmann

OMG TMZ BREAKING CELEB NEWZ: Tony says he didn't go all the way. He only 'sexted' his teammate's wife.

If you're gonna do something as ridiculous as that, you might as well go all the way with her, FOOL.

Also, insert Brett Favre joke here .

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blake Griffin had 44 points in a losing effort against the Knicks

This was 2 of the 44.

Blake Griffin is an absolute monster.

My exact reaction: :shocked:

Dear lord. Someone cage him.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Blake Griffin looks like a villain from an 80's Cold War movie. He's the basketball equivalent of Ivan Drago.

It's going to be a real bummer when Blake kills Chauncey Billups at the All Star game.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Griffin also became the fourth rookie since 1970 to get at least 40 points and 15 rebounds in a game. The other three? Shaq, David Robinson, and Michael Jordan. He's in good company.

If the Clips can ditch the dead weight (Baron, Kaman, Gomes, Foye) at the trade deadline and make a trade for a guy like Andre Iguodala, this season may very well get turned around based on the strong play of our younger guys.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

If the Clips can ditch the dead weight (Baron, Kaman, Gomes, Foye) at the trade deadline and make a trade for a guy like Andre Iguodala, this season may very well get turned around based on the strong play of our younger guys.

THE COACH IS A DUMBASS

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Excuse me, but I just finished watching two years of clown college. I think I can speak to the worthlessness of the Clippers' current coach. Has he learned his players' names yet?

I had to watch Dunleavy inexplicably have Daniel Ewing cover Raja Bell at the end of overtime in the playoffs. Raja Bell hit a game-tying buzzer-beater right over him and we lost in 2OT. If we won that game, we would have won the series and gone to the Western Conference Finals. And that was the tip of the Dunleavy's Stupidity Iceberg.

You don't know clown college until you've watched a Dunleavy-coached team.

xLmjWVv.png

Okay, if you don't realize that Vinny Del Negro has the coaching acumen of a potted plant, then I'm arguing with a potted plant. Forget I ever said anything. Enjoy your bowling nights.

Oh, believe me, I know Del Negro is no great shakes, but he's hardly the dumbest coach I've ever seen. That was my point. If the Clippers turn it around, though, it will be in spite of Del Negro.

I look at that, and then I recall your impassioned defenses of the hire over the summer, when the rest of us told you that Del Negro wasn't a good coach.

I guess you can learn after all.

/I told you so.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Why isn't anybody talking about Rudy Gay's game winning shot vs. Miami?

Youtube clip

Because Miami Heat loses are turning out to be kinda routine. 8-5 is okay, but pretty well under "Will they win 70?" expectations.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Del Negro is a good hiring for the Clippers. In Chicago, he made the Bulls' roster into one of the best young cores in the NBA, and there isn't exactly a shortage of young talent with the Clippers. I think he'll do well in LA, and I think he'll get more support from the Clippers' front office than from the Bulls' front office. He's also regarded as a great motivator, which is precisely what the Clippers need to keep them from giving up halfway through the season as usual.

::infinite loop of Jack Edwards laugh::

Wait, Lights Out, arent you the guy who was defending Chris Kaman last year and how he was one of the elite centers in the NBA? This year, he's dead weight?

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

He did have a great year last year. Unfortunately, he's been lacking in focus so much this year that he needs to be sent out with Baron for the good of the team.

I did like the VDN hiring at the time (although I wanted Dwane Casey to be chosen), because I thought that he could work the same development magic on Blake Griffin that he did on D-Rose while also falling back asswards into the playoffs just like in Chicago. He's done the first part (and also, Eric Gordon and Eric Bledsoe are playing well), but he is a complete and utter failure otherwise. He's also allowed Baron Davis to walk all over him (or should that be waddle instead?).

xLmjWVv.png

Archived