2010-11 NBA Season

gingerbreadmann

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game's gonna be intense. Every time he touches the ball the arena is going to erupt with boos. And every time the Cavs score the place is gonna go bonkers. Frankly, everyone is gonna be a little surprised by how intense the Cavs' home crowd still is.

I also expect Cleveland to win the game.

Remember Vince Carter's first game back in Toronto? I laughed hard when he was booed every time he touched the ball. It was hilarious. This will be like that but much worse because LeBron is better than Carter and because LeBron grew up near Cleveland, while Carter grew up in Florida.

Exactly what I just posted right above your post. :P

BTW, while I agree as a whole we need to give up the LeBron thing, I think it'd be really cool to do something other than constantly boo.

Of course, I'm just hoping some idiot doesn't try to tackle James. Or worse. I'm really scared for tomorrow.

I think it would be hilarious if the crowd had one giant collective laugh when James is announced in the starting lineup, but other than that, I don't really care what is on that list one way or the other.

And why would you be scared?

The game's gonna be intense. Every time he touches the ball the arena is going to erupt with boos. And every time the Cavs score the place is gonna go bonkers. Frankly, everyone is gonna be a little surprised by how intense the Cavs' home crowd still is.

Remember Vince Carter's first game back in Toronto? I laughed hard when he was booed every time he touched the ball. It was hilarious. This will be like that but much worse because LeBron is better than Carter and because LeBron grew up near Cleveland, while Carter grew up in Florida.

The official 'chant list' for tomorrow's game:

http://www.inflexwet...n-james-return/

Wow. Sad.

BTW, while I agree as a whole we need to give up the LeBron thing, I think it'd be really cool to do something other than constantly boo.

Of course, I'm just hoping some idiot doesn't try to tackle James. Or worse. I'm really scared for tomorrow.

I think it would be hilarious if the crowd had one giant collective laugh when James is announced in the starting lineup, but other than that, I don't really care what is on that list one way or the other.

I think it would be fantastic to have the crowd boo as hard as they can for everyone in the starting lineup. When they announce Lebron however, SILENCE. It would be so deliciously awkward

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Wow. Sad.

I think it would be fantastic to have the crowd boo as hard as they can for everyone in the starting lineup. When they announce Lebron however, SILENCE. It would be so deliciously awkward

Well, if Z's starting, we'll applaud him. But yeah that's actually an idea I had at one point and I think it'd be awesome too, but it won't happen.

And on the scared thing, someone's gonna do something stupid. We were the fans that did this after all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQjaPVwmnAM

6fQjS3M.png

Clips are making a habit of beating the team with the best record in the league. Baron brought a spark, but needs to control himself because he made 2 of the worst passes in the history of the organization tonight. One amazing lob in the first to Griffin probably probably gave him the idea that he could just lob it up anywhere. I love the cluster:censored:s at the ends of these games.

All of this on the same night that LA team that wears purple and yellow loses again. I'll watch them for the first time when they play the Clips next week.

Wow. Sad.

Well, if Z's starting, we'll applaud him. But yeah that's actually an idea I had at one point and I think it'd be awesome too, but it won't happen.

And on the scared thing, someone's gonna do something stupid. We were the fans that did this after all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQjaPVwmnAM

"Those bottles are plastic and don't really pack much of a whallop."

-Carmen Policy

There will be a few a-holes in the crowd tonight that might want to "make a name fore themselves". I think it will be Insane "Booin" and "Chanting". Now, it is VERY true that if L-BJ hits a game winner at the buzzer.... the floor will be littered with debris/trash.

LeBron said he will probably do the chalk toss before tip-off. I'm just scared some ass hole is going to chuck his shoe at LeBron.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Blake Griffin is awesomely entertaining. Like one of the FSWest announcers said, "Almost every game has a chance to turn into a highlight reel." Griffin has turned the Clippers into a must-watch team, IMO.

Also, how about Russell Westbrook for the Thunder? Looks like OKC's got an embarrassment of riches when it comes to young talent.

LeBron said he will probably do the chalk toss before tip-off. I'm just scared some ass hole is going to chuck his shoe at LeBron.

Let's hope that's as bad as it gets. This thing has the potential to very quickly go to a very bad place. I can't help but think that there are some idiots out there who believe they'd be doing Cleveland some great service by doing things far worse than chucking a sneaker at the court. Don't get me wrong. It's not like I think that chucking a sneaker isn't a really bad idea; it is. All I'm saying is that, with the existing potential for this game to reach unprecedented levels of psychotic fan behavior, the wayward shoe toss could end up looking mild by comparison.

Let's just hope that the worst of it is a hearty round of boos every time LeBron touches the ball. I wouldn't bet on that but I can hope right?

BB52Big.jpg

Yeah, I'm a loser--actually bothered to watch the build-up to all this here--talcum toss and all. And already we have our first weird development of the night: for some reason or other, the Cavaliers opted to play this game in their road wine uniforms. Anyone know why? Particularly peculiar seeing as to how the crowd is swishing white towels and t-shirts.

And yeah--the Cleveland crowd is, well, rocking.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Oh, now that I like.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived