2010-11 NBA Season

gingerbreadmann

Well, tonight in game 2 (of 4) of the Sunshine series, Orlando came out on top. Magic 104, Heat 95.

This was the first time I really watched the Heat play this season, and they don't seem to play with much heart. Seemed like they made a lot of careless moves down the stretch. They look like they are playing in slow motion. As if they "deserve" to go all the way, so they don't need to work hard. No heart or hustle. What's going on with them?

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder where Eric Spolestra is going to spend Christmas? Will he stay in Miami or go to the snow, maybe even a special Hawaiian Vacation is in order to get over the pain of being canned.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Delonte West suffered a compound fracture of his right wrist after landing on it during the Celtics/Nets game this evening. He'll be out indefinitely.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Basically any team with semi-talented bigs could beat the Heat right now. I was called a homer and an idiot all summer for saying that even the Big Three couldn't mask the problems the Heat have down low, but turns out I was right. They got exposed last night and looked like they just gave up late in the fourth, not getting easy rebounds and not playing defense.

The Heat are screwed for years now, too. They spent almost all their money on the Big Three and now can't afford the dominant presence down low that they desperately need.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I was called a homer and an idiot all summer for saying that even the Big Three couldn't mask the problems the Heat have down low, but turns out I was right.

First off, you were called an idiot and a homer for a lot of reasons; none of which were what you said about the Heat. You are a homer. That is simply a fact. The idiot part is open to debate.

Second, no one is right about anything 15 games into an 82 game season. We won't know if you're right for quite some time. You may be but it's way too early to say.

Finally, what Hedley said.

BB52Big.jpg

The Heat are coming to Cleveland tomorrow. Given the intensity of the Cleveland fans' anger...I hope Miami wins the game. I am sure I am one of the very few with no rooting interest...but the whining is still going on.

Give him his boos in the introductions, then move on...please.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The game's gonna be intense. Every time he touches the ball the arena is going to erupt with boos. And every time the Cavs score the place is gonna go bonkers. Frankly, everyone is gonna be a little surprised by how intense the Cavs' home crowd still is.

I also expect Cleveland to win the game.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

Frankly, everyone is gonna be a little surprised by how intense the Cavs' home crowd still is.

I think everyone is surprised at how well the Cavs are playing, period. A lot of people had them pegged for last place in the East. I know that some people hate someone saying something like this so early in the season, but if the playoffs started today, they would be in.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Normally, I believe that sporting events should be family friendly and that all spectators should conduct themselves with class and dignity. That being sad, I really want to see a loud, rowdy and possibly profane crowd in Cleveland Thursday night. I also hope that given his asinine remarks this week, Lebron is smart enough to not do any stupid gestures or actions, including his chalk thing.

And no, I am not a Cavs fan, I do not have a basketball team since Clay Benenett moved the Sonics.

On an unrelated note, being a Seahawks fan in Texas I have had no bad encounters seeing the Seahawks play in Dallas (x2) and Houston the past two years. The fans and staff at both stadiums were friendly, as a matter of fact during the 2008 Thanksgiving game a couple of Cowboy fans seated next to us bought my fiance and I beers.

Exactly what I just posted right above your post. :P

BTW, while I agree as a whole we need to give up the LeBron thing, I think it'd be really cool to do something other than constantly boo.

Of course, I'm just hoping some idiot doesn't try to tackle James. Or worse. I'm really scared for tomorrow.

6fQjS3M.png

Well hell...wasn't that witch doctor "putting a curse on LeBron" on-air back before the preseason already bad enough???

(Yes, that actually "happened".)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The Heat are coming to Cleveland tomorrow. Given the intensity of the Cleveland fans' anger...I hope Miami wins the game. I am sure I am one of the very few with no rooting interest...but the whining is still going on.

Give him his boos in the introductions, then move on...please.

I'll be rooting for the Heat. In fact I hope LeBron drops 50+ on them. It be great to see all the cry babies devasted yet again. This whole situation is beyond ridiculous, alot of people need to grow up and move on. ITS JUST A GAME

Archived