2010-11 NBA Season

gingerbreadmann

I debated even posting it, but 1) It's being reported on ESPN and other sports outlets, and 2) I've always wanted to call Tony Parker "fool". :D

Definitely agree with that, though. :lol: Who cheats on Eva Longoria for Brent Barry's wife?

I can see that being worked into a Desperate Housewives episode somehow... cross-promotion thing with the ESPN coverage?

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I debated even posting it, but 1) It's being reported on ESPN and other sports outlets, and 2) I've always wanted to call Tony Parker "fool". :D

Definitely agree with that, though. :lol: Who cheats on Eva Longoria for Brent Barry's wife?

To be fair... Brent Barry did pretty well for himself...

erin-barry-brent-barrys-wife.jpg

She's no Eva Longoria... but I'd wager that Tony Parker could pull better broads than Eva in France.

IUe6Hvh.png

According to a Yahoo report, Greg Oden will undergo microfracture surgery on his left knee Friday and will miss the remainder of the 2010-11 season.

Portland: Home of #1 Overall Busts.

Ouch.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

It's like Bowie over Jordan all over again.

Honestly... who didn't see this one coming? Blazers aside, that is...

Yeah imagine if they picked Durant. How good would they be?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

It's like Bowie over Jordan all over again.

Honestly... who didn't see this one coming? Blazers aside, that is...

Yeah imagine if they picked Durant. How good would they be?

They needed a center, and had SF in Brandon Roy.

Doesn't matter... you make it work. Telling me you can't move Durant or Roy to SG?

They could've kept Pryzbilla at Center and they'd have done juuuust fine. Oden had durability issues in college, you had to see this coming.

IUe6Hvh.png

OK, seriously, is the Rose Garden built on an Indian Graveyard or something? Has any Blazer NOT blown out a knee in the last year or so?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Will Greg ever play a full season?

Techinically, he has. In the four seasons since Oden was drafted, he has played in only 82 games. So, in four seasons the guy has played for a combined total of one whole season.

Maybe it's just me, but does it seem like no teams have worn their alternate or throwback jerseys yet this season? I mean we are almost a month into the season, and the only thing I can think of is maybe the Lakers wearing their home whites once.

But other than that, I don't recall any teams wearing alternate jerseys. I mean I don't watch every game but I catch highlights. I don't think I've seen Lebron in the red Heat jersey, for example. But I'm still talking about all the teams.

In addition to all of that, I think the only two teams that are getting new alts this season (Magic, T'Wolves) are waiting until January to wear them.

Any idea if there's some kind of new rule preventing teams from wearing alternates until a certain point in the season?

Or maybe I'm just not watching enough highlights.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

She's no Eva Longoria... but I'd wager that Tony Parker could pull better broads than Eva in France.

No she isn't. She's better.

(Eva Longoria is way overrated if you ask me)

BB52Big.jpg

Hard to say. Could we not find a better pic of Ms. Barry? What is that, a classroom? Does she plan on teaching Tony some first grade English?

6uXNWAo.png

Hard to say. Could we not find a better pic of Ms. Barry? What is that, a classroom? Does she plan on teaching Tony some first grade English?

erin-barry-12.jpg

Better? Looking at the first pic again, I'm starting to agree with Infrared that I like her more than Eva.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived