2010-11 NBA Season

gingerbreadmann

He didn't work "development magic" on Derrick Rose. If anything, he stunted his development. He's probably improved more under a few months of Thibodeau than he did under two years of Vinny. The guy has nothing.

A coach gives Vinny a ten-minute peckerslap.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the Clips can ditch the dead weight (Baron, Kaman, Gomes, Foye) at the trade deadline and make a trade for a guy like Andre Iguodala, this season may very well get turned around based on the strong play of our younger guys.

THE COACH IS A DUMBASS

I read this ten minutes ago, and I'm still laughing...

And the final from Miami: Pacers 95, Heat 77 :lol:

Bosh - 30 mins, 5-of-9, 16 pts, 8 rebounds, 1 block

LeBron - 31 mins, 4-of-10, 12 pts, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 5 turnovers

Wade - 29 mins, 1-of-11, 3 pts, 2 rebounds, 5 assists,

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Man, back-to-back losses against the Grizzlies and Pacers. Who'da thunkit?

Either way, I'm happy. Hopefully Orlando loses tonight to cause a trifecta of losses amongst the Southeast Division elite tonight. Good news for Wizards fans, I guess.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Add to the fact that their best rebounder (Haslem) & their best roleplayer (Miller) are both injured, that means that those 3 REALLY can't afford to have off-nights together.

Speaking of off-nights...

50chs.jpg

Yes, you read that first quarter score correctly. The game wasn't as close as the score says, and the score says it was a blowout.

Add to the fact that their best rebounder (Haslem) & their best roleplayer (Miller) are both injured, that means that those 3 REALLY can't afford to have off-nights together.

Speaking of off-nights...

50chs.jpg

Yes, you read that first quarter score correctly. The game wasn't as close as the score says, and the score says it was a blowout.

I turned the game on at the start of the second... then I turned it off. ^_^ Seriously though, a nice way to bounce back after two losses, especially on the back end of a back-to-back and without Rondo. (Yes, I just used "back" 4 times in 14 words.) Loving the Shaq double-double.

And wow, holy crap at that Heat score.

Pat Riley was at the spa today getting his hair dyed, getting his nails manicured, getting the industrial strength hair gel. As soon as his custom suits and shoes arrive from Italy he will be ready to take over.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Okay, if you don't realize that Vinny Del Negro has the coaching acumen of a potted plant, then I'm arguing with a potted plant. Forget I ever said anything. Enjoy your bowling nights.

That's an insult to potted plants everywhere.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Looks like the Pacers ate their Wheaties tonight again. Leading 62-37 at the half tonight. Even if it is against the Cavs, quite impressive on the second end of a back-to-back that started in Miami.

Eh, the Pacers played like crap in the 1st quarter. However, the Cavs played like complete and total :censored: tonight. Really painful to watch.

6fQjS3M.png

Looks like the Pacers ate their Wheaties tonight again. Leading 62-37 at the half tonight. Even if it is against the Cavs, quite impressive on the second end of a back-to-back that started in Miami.

Eh, the Pacers played like crap in the 1st quarter. However, the Cavs played like complete and total :censored: tonight. Really painful to watch.

They outscored their opponent to 24-16 in the first quarter. If they did that (or close to that) every quarter, they would never lose. I would hardly call that playing like crap. Even allowing only 16 points is impressive to me, regardless of how cold the Cavs may have been. I'm sure that had at least a little to do with their defense.

They outscored their opponent to 24-16 in the first quarter. If they did that (or close to that) every quarter, they would never lose. I would hardly call that playing like crap. Even allowing only 16 points is impressive to me, regardless of how cold the Cavs may have been. I'm sure that had at least a little to do with their defense.

Eh not really. The Cavs just came out completely flat. Sure a bit of it was the Pacers actually playing defense, but the Cavs did blow a lot of opportunities in this one.

6fQjS3M.png

Eh not really. The Cavs just came out completely flat. Sure a bit of it was the Pacers actually playing defense, but the Cavs did blow a lot of opportunities in this one.

The Cavs shot 42.2% from the field, and the Pacers shot 43.8% from the field. So I don't think one team was more flat than the other.

Even from 3-point range specifically, they shot with similar accuracy (43% to 44%). But the Pacers made 12 3's, and the Cavs only made 3. One key difference in the outcome I guess.

What were the "lot of opportunities" the Cavs blew? The were down 62-37 at the half. At that point, it has nothing to do with missing "opportunites" and everything to do with clawing back and just hoping the other team eases up. Can you refer to some of these missed opportunities? When you're team is blown out like that there really aren't any "opportunities" to be missed.

The Cavs shot 42.2% from the field, and the Pacers shot 43.8% from the field. So I don't think one team was more flat than the other.

Even from 3-point range specifically, they shot with similar accuracy (43% to 44%). But the Pacers made 12 3's, and the Cavs only made 3. One key difference in the outcome I guess.

What were the "lot of opportunities" the Cavs blew? The were down 62-37 at the half. At that point, it has nothing to do with missing "opportunites" and everything to do with clawing back and just hoping the other team eases up. Can you refer to some of these missed opportunities? When you're team is blown out like that there really aren't any "opportunities" to be missed.

The Cavs had to have missed at least 15 layups in that game. That was really the most frustrating thing watching them.

6fQjS3M.png

The Cavs had to have missed at least 15 layups in that game. That was really the most frustrating thing watching them.

Yeah, I guess that is pretty bad, especially if many of them were uncontested. But I wouldn't use that in itself to say that the Pacers played like crap. They did win. Gotta give credit where it's due.

Archived