Florida Panthers new leaping panther concept

habsfan1

> Insert fishheatcats' standard anti-new-Panthers-head-logo response here :: see sig <

Seriously though, there is no contest here. Taking the new Panther head on it's own, there are elements that just seem off. No whiskers, no nostrils, the shadow on the sides of the head is weird and that chinstrap looking area isn't how a real Panther looks. The original logo has a LOT of detail, but that's the beauty of a hockey crest, you can get away with plenty of details.

Wow. You guys are really being tuff on the newer logo I put together. I think the current one is still nice, but has been in desperate need of an upgrade even before the lockout took place. But clearly, it looks like I'm in the minority.

Wow. You guys are really being tuff on the newer logo I put together. I think the current one is still nice, but has been in desperate need of an upgrade even before the lockout took place. But clearly, it looks like I'm in the minority.

The question is whether or not what you have done is 'an upgrade'. I don't really get what it is you have done? Changed the colours and inexplicably removed some detail here and there.

The question is whether or not what you have done is 'an upgrade'. I don't really get what it is you have done? Changed the colours and inexplicably removed some detail here and there.

He just took the head from the alt logo, then added the body, with some minor changes, and adjusted the colors it appears.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

i don't know...i kind of like what you've done here. i guess that puts me in a minority, but it at least gives the new alt panthers head some continuity with the original design. i, admittedly, was never a big fan of that original design, so maybe that's just me. but anyway, i kind of like it. while it's not earthshattering, it looks pretty cool.

sig2024.png

I like the updated work you've created. The original feels very 90s, a lot of needless jagged lines to create "edginess". I do see one issue. While the update takes a lot of needless edges out but retains the contours of a cat - the head has a problem. The original has sort of a white goatee with too many points. But the update looks like its wearing a white chinstrap.

As Davidson stated earlier, it's the same panther with details removed and colors changed. I think if you're going to call it a "new leaping panther concept," it should be a whole new idea, not a re-imagining.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived