2010-2011 NCAA Basketball Thread

Billy B

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've gone mad!

This is awesome, if my bracket is going to die, I'm glad its through an insane combination of buzzer-beaters, upsets, and crazy finishes. I'm loving every second of this

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I've gone mad!

This is awesome, if my bracket is going to die, I'm glad its through an insane combination of buzzer-beaters, upsets, and crazy finishes. I'm loving every second of this

Then the committee did their job.

NCAA tournament + TNT/NBA crews = BETTER TV.

Barkley and Kenny "The Jet" are better than anyone which the ESPN bid would have given us.

The bid committee did their job to give us good games, so again, the ESPN losers can shut up after Sunday. They all root for coaches/colleagues and not for teams.

Downside...we have Reggie Miller.

Not even half way through the first day and the N-N-N-Napa ad is by far the worst :censored:ing commercial. Might have to go back to watching online just to avoid the commercials.

So far so lucky. I had Louisville getting knocked out in the Round of 32. The others so far have been correct.

Forget that then. Fortunately I pretty sure no one in my group has a 12 vs. 13 second round so it won't hurt two bad.

In stark contrast to the afternoon games, the first evening games had some beatdowns courtesy of Florida and UConn.. Which also means that the Huskies aren't that tired from their epic 5 wins in 5 days performance at the Big East Tourny.

Speaking of these games... Why can't Wisconsin revert back to it's craptastic self that scored 33 points in the Big Ten tourny?

/had Belmont reaching the Sweet 16 (and Oakland)

Archived