2010-2011 NCAA Basketball Thread

Billy B

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly win, but I'll take it.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Duke beats Hampton by 40, Michigan beats Tennessee by 30, they both outscored their opponents by 70, and they play this weekend? Possibly the best game on Sunday

Let's get real here. Duke will roll Michigan -- fueled by all the Fab Five sh1ttalk.

6uXNWAo.png

Duke beats Hampton by 40, Michigan beats Tennessee by 30, they both outscored their opponents by 70, and they play this weekend? Possibly the best game on Sunday

Let's get real here. Duke will roll Michigan -- fueled by all the Fab Five sh1ttalk.

Michigan will definitely roll with them, they're a good team, beat them, I don't think they will. But I don't think they will get blown out, but possibly lose by 5

Unless Christian Laettner and Grant Hill are suiting up for Duke on Sunday, I doubt that will serve as motivation for them.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Unless Christian Laettner and Grant Hill are suiting up for Duke on Sunday, I doubt that will serve as motivation for them.

They still play for Coach K. He was a target of the Fab Five's comments too.

It'll be interesting if anything else is said by ex-players leading up to Sunday's game.

6uXNWAo.png

Michigan absolutely crushing the Volunteers right now by 18

Now a 30 point lead, Michigan 70-40 over Tennessee, I think we can say goodbye to Bruce Pearl

He was a colorful personality he will be missed.

In the same way I'll miss an ulcer.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Well, I didn't see that one coming. Except for the last 2 minutes where Illinois stopped giving a :censored: and attempted to blow a 20 point lead. Go Illini.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Well, I didn't see that one coming. Except for the last 2 minutes where Illinois stopped giving a :censored: and attempted to blow a 20 point lead. Go Illini.

Speaking of teams that gave up, looks like our orange buddies down in the Volunteer state are heading towards a rock(y) bottom future with no smoggy smoke or any telephone bills eh? Or any hope of being competitive in the SEC.

They still play for Coach K. He was a target of the Fab Five's comments too.

It'll be interesting if anything else is said by ex-players leading up to Sunday's game.

I could see it happening, but I really don't think that they need it.

Michigan will definitely roll with them, they're a good team, beat them, I don't think they will. But I don't think they will get blown out, but possibly lose by 5

Nothing would please me more than to see Duke go out in game two. Even if it means rooting for Michigan to make it happen. That said, Duke by at least 12. Sorry Gary. B)

VCU is putting an ass-whipping on Georgetown.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

The Hoyas were hyped as a "dangerous team"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who the hell said that? They hadn't won a game in over a month...

I will curb my Hoya hate for the next 8 minutes because Syracuse isn't making this a walk in the park to watch

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Archived