Lions-Patriots

jeh-see

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was trying to think of the last time an NFL game was color vs. color. I guess it would be a couple years ago if we count the Patriots silver alts. Maybe the 1994 throwbacks and a color vs color?

(This games is like watching a 2008-2009 Seahawks game Mo Morris, Petterson, Burleson, Redding)

First time I have ever seen both teams wearing their colored jerseys instead of a color vs. white game! Dunno if I like it or not.

UJ

This looks eerily familiar. This is from the 2002 Thanksgiving game.

a_troy_i.jpg

Patriots break out '85s for Turkey Day

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

I actually kind of like it...wish the patriots would go back to this scheme, looks so much nicer than the one they have now

P.S. Ndamukong Suh is an absolute MONSTER!!!! haha

I agree 100%

Same here. And so is the man the call Megatron. 11 TDs through 10 games + 1 quarter.

And Vanden Bosch puts Brady face down in the dirt two plays in a row.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Slap the Lions silhouette on the side of those helmets and you'd instantly have one of the best uniforms in the NFL.

those would be the most boring uniforms in the NFL

Perfect for the Lions! :D

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Slap the Lions silhouette on the side of those helmets and you'd instantly have one of the best uniforms in the NFL.

those would be the most boring uniforms in the NFL

Perfect for the Lions! :D

that is true the most boring team in the NFL...for the past what 80 years?

I'd say the Browns and Chiefs have been a LOT more boring than the Lions.

Back on topic, I love color-on-color matchups but both uniforms are hideous! The Lions look like a junior high team and the Pats are wearing those ridiculous Pat Patriot uniforms instead of the '90s uniforms they should be throwing back to.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Love color vs. color in football. Definitely don't see it enough.

Agreed. I've never been a fan of away or home whites in sports. I've always found that teams are better represented in their full colors without having white as a neutral set.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived