Boston/new York

mac

I'm watching sportscenter and once again they are giving the yankees and Red Sox a good ten minutes of coverage. Hey ESPN I don't care. Is anyone else as sick of these two teams as I am. Excluding Boston and Yankee fans

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I hope you're still watching 'cause right now they're telling the story of Joe Exter, the goalie from Merrimack who almost died after being struck by an opposing player's knee while chasing down a puck. Great story of survival and perseverence.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I'm watching sportscenter and once again they are giving the yankees and Red Sox a good ten minutes of coverage. Hey ESPN I don't care. Is anyone else as sick of these two teams as I am. Excluding Boston and Yankee fans

No, I think it's great the Red Sox are getting exposure. These two teams are a great story in sports, despite what you think!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

No, I think it's great the Red Sox are getting exposure. These two teams are a great story in sports, despite what you think!

The problem though is that these two teams are already way the hell overexposed as it is. We don't need to see anymore coverage of either of these teams than we need.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

The Yankees and Red Sox are the only thing worth while in sports right now. Despite my personal feelings and the feelings of most everyone on this board, the NHL Playoffs ain't bigger than the NYY/BOS, and the first round of the NBA playoffs is very slow and boring, especially in the east.

The only thing bigger was the Giants getting Manning, but everyone bitched about that too.

ESPN will air what people want to hear. If people didn't want to see it, ESPN wouldn't show it. They do what they need to do for ratings.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

That's what happens when the network providing the coverage is located in the middle of Red Sox and Yankees territories.

Kind of weird that it would lead off the show. The Sox and Yanks aren't even playing each other right now. The Sox are home against Tampa Bay, I don't know where the Yankees are.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

i was over it before the first inning of their Spring Training game <_<

seriously, I don't care, and the only people who do are a) Yankee fans and B) Bosox fans. when i care, i'll show up in a heavenly vision :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

ESPN blows everything out of perspective lately.

Like Barry Bonds best ever

Kobe Bryant as good as JOrdan

Todays Yanks Sox game is the game of the day while playoff NBA and NHL is underway.

and thats just examples in the last week.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I am really getting sick of ESPN acting as if New York and Boston are the only things worth talking about, like those are the only cities they broadcast to. Its very sickening to us people who dont give a crap about NY and Boston, they are just 2 cities IMO, not the center of the univrse.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Well, I think it is being played up to much as this is only april. They can talk about it more come august, september, and october.

However, when it comes to sports New York and Boston are the 2 biggest markets (sports wise again), they are going to get most of the time.

Well since everyone expect JQK is complaining about the Yankees & Red Sox getting so much exposure........what would all of you like to see aired more? Let me guess.........HOCKEY!

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Well since everyone expect JQK is complaining about the Yankees & Red Sox getting so much exposure........what would all of you like to see aired more? Let me guess.........HOCKEY!

damn straight, little man!

Well let me be the first on here to tell you something...........AMERICA isn't interested in hockey! I know my comment may piss a couple of people off but don't blame me for not liking hockey. Blame the commish of the NHL or whatever for their poor advertising or lack there of!

Retired Number's To Come

I think most of the people here are insterested in hockey. Most of the posters I have seen are either from Canada or northern U.S. (above the Mason/Dixon Line, all across the U.S.). ESPN should show more hockey, being in Connecticut. I want to see more hockey. Unfortunately, there are at most, 4 games played right now, compared to 16 for baseball. Try again in November or December, and hockey will get more coverage than baseball (until Spring Training starts).

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Well I'm damn sick of 20-minute coverage of Barry Bonds on EVERY ESPN show. If they had 2 stories, 1 of the Stanley Cup finals and 1 of Bonds having a hang-nail, they would probably pick the Bonds story.

Also, every time, and I mean EVERY TIME, he hits a home-run, it's the #1 play of the night, when they do the Top 10 plays of the Day. I can see doing it if he broke 600 and whatever, but when he hits a simple one, c'mon ESPN.

I do believe too that he was on BALCO.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

ESPN is located in Bristol CT.

I misread the post, I thought JP was saying he was from CT.

But yeah I know where the studio is. I've been there many times. It's also right across the street from a theme-park called "Lake Compounce". Fun place.

Actually a lot of the anchors live in CT. I know John Buccigross on NHL 2Night lives in South Windsor. His son plays for them and I got to coach against him. He's a good skater.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

damn straight, little man!

Well let me be the first on here to tell you something...........AMERICA isn't interested in hockey! I know my comment may piss a couple of people off but don't blame me for not liking hockey. Blame the commish of the NHL or whatever for their poor advertising or lack there of!

Thank you for speaking for all of america, I used to love hockey, but now I guess I'm not interested. Oh well.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived