Funny Logos

HydroBolt3

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had to pick one out of NBA, NHL, NFL, and MLB, I choose the Cleveland Browns. I know there are some traditionalists who ramble on and on about how great and/or meaningful (?) of a logo it is, but aside from "history" it just looks dumb. Just stare at it for a few seconds and think to yourself "This is the best they could come up with?"

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Oakland-Raiders.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

If I had to pick one out of NBA, NHL, NFL, and MLB, I choose the Cleveland Browns. I know there are some traditionalists who ramble on and on about how great and/or meaningful (?) of a logo it is, but aside from "history" it just looks dumb. Just stare at it for a few seconds and think to yourself "This is the best they could come up with?"

The Browns have a logo? Since when?

BB52Big.jpg

I present, courtesy of our own Roger Clemente, the best logo ever for a team who's name doesn't end in more than 3 "z"s.

NewDolphins.gif

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Browns have a logo? Since when?

I'm not sure if you are trying you are trying to be funny, but I always thought that the helmet was their logo. Is it? I'm honestly asking. Seeing as how you are from Ohio, I'll take your word on the matter.

LOLZ THE HELMUT CANT B A LOGO

HAHAHAHA DURRR HAHAHA U R SO FUNNY ITS SO FUNNY TO MISPELL WORDS LYKE DIS TO ACT COOL AND STUFF BECUZ IT MAKES ME SEEM COOL TO INTENSHINALLY IN A FAILED ATTEMPT 2 TRY TO MAKE A JOKE BY UZING MISSPELL WORDS AND ABBREVIASHINS LOLZ U R SO KOOL MAN LYKE MY IDUL

Archived