Taking An Extended Hiatus

nitroseed

I don't care to make a big to-do about this, but I have decided to take an extended hiatus from the community here. Life takes priority, and I'll leave it at that. With that, I have to apologize to those of you who were expecting logos from me. I, unfortunately, have not been in any way able to comply with those requests as of late, and I don't think it's fair to keep you hopelessly waiting. So, again, I apologize.

With this, I'm also announcing that I'm "selling" the rights to my five fantasy franchises: I have teams available in the MLF, IBL, SHL, ULL, and NCFA. I apologize to the owners and operators of those leagues, and I hope that this causes no undue chaos. I'll hand over the teams on a first-come, first-serve basis, so email me (do not PM me) and we'll sort out the necessary details.

Good luck to you guys in the near future, and I'll be back around on occasions. If you care to talk, you can still reach me on AIM sometimes, or you can always email. Take care.

Good Luck and take Care Nitro - best of everything. Enjoy!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Well I will miss your posts and presence here.

The word "hiatus" alway makes me laugh...

Years ago I saw Richard Moll (he played Bull on Night COurt years ago--a role he shaved his head for), in the interview he had hair, as the show was on hiatus...

His reply to the comment about his hair?

"I like to grow hair on my hiatus"

I still laugh at that one...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I love you, Jenitrobot!

I'll miss you...

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

yeah im gonna miss the transgendered robot.... but whatever the reason hurry back to us... and for the record i think he wants to avoid the harassing from ICS/SHB and puckguy in the next couple of days...lol... jk

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived