Team signatures (templates included)

blase

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jahgee

Here you go!

jetssig-1.png

Tried to send you a pm, but says you can't receive them....

want a 49er one. Any chance you can make the coach the middle. Since Harbaugh is the face of the franchise now.

Red jerseys outer players white jerseys inner players

Willis,A.Lee,Harbaugh,Gore,V.Davis,

Basketball Warriors alternating home away

Lee,Wright, Monta, Curry, Biedrens

Ever going to do baseball ones? know there are none made yet. Big A's fan.

Thanks

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Yeah BB08, it says I can't send you messages so here was mine:

Hey, I already requested a lightning sig from blase, but I was also interested in an Oregon ducks one and didn't want to overload him(though it looks like your getting alot too). Anyways, if you can, I'd like them all in different uniforms of course(helmet color, jersey color, pants color order). I would like cliff Harris(black, black, black), kenjon barner(black, yellow, black), Jeff maehl(green, green, black), casey Matthews(national championship uni), lamichael James(carbon, green, carbon), Darron Thomas(civil war uniform-carbon white O, white w/ silver numbers). If you can that would be great, but if you can't that's fine(I know it's alot and very specific). Thanks either way

maehl.png

For the Packers: Aaron Rodgers, Charles Woodson, Clay Matthews, Greg Jennings and Mason Crosby

For the Force: David Pocock, James O'Connor, Nathan Sharpe, Willie Ripia and Ryan Cross

thanks man, it looks great! Is there still any chance of that westren force one?

force01.png

For the Packers: Aaron Rodgers, Charles Woodson, Clay Matthews, Greg Jennings and Mason Crosby

For the Force: David Pocock, James O'Connor, Nathan Sharpe, Willie Ripia and Ryan Cross

thanks man, it looks great! Is there still any chance of that westren force one?

force01.png

THAT. IS. AWESOME!!

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

These are cool. May I have a Detroit Lions one with

- Stafford

- Calvin Johnson

- Jahvid Best

- Suh

- DeAndre Levy

Here you are. Sorry all, slowly working through requests. If you've created any teams that people have requested please post them.

lions0101.png

Archived