NFL Playoffs

Dexter Morgan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like the green pants without the white lines.

We call those stripes. And that's a bad idea. The Jets uniform is very stripe heavy. To have an piece of the uniform as large as the pants without a matching element then it would throw off the balance of the whole uniform. It'd be the same problem the browns have with their brown pants.

PvO6ZWJ.png

The Jets look pretty good, I too like the white-white-green look (I actually like every one of thier combos, even the green monochromes). I hope it brings about good luck, I would certainly love to see the Patriots sent packing today. There's two teams in all of sports that share my personal "most-hated" label - that'd be the Lakers and the Patriots.

So, just for today, even though I'm still upset at them for beating my Colts....GO JETS!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Green Bay at Chicago next week. Best home uniform in the NFL vs. one of the best road uniforms in the NFL. It just doesn't get any better than that. Oh, and the rivalry thing is pretty cool too.

The Jets need to take those green pants to some landfill in New Jersey and leave them there.

BB52Big.jpg

I'd like the green pants without the white lines.

We call those stripes. And that's a bad idea. The Jets uniform is very stripe heavy. To have an piece of the uniform as large as the pants without a matching element then it would throw off the balance of the whole uniform. It'd be the same problem the browns have with their brown pants.

Right, though I could understand an argument that they should have only one white stripe, to match the jersey and helmet. I don't agree with that (I think the double stripe is fine), but I understand it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Not that anyone cares, but if Green Bay knocks off Chicago next week...no matter the outcome of the AFCCG, we're headed for a Super Bowl featuring green and saffron. Kinda spiffy.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Not that anyone cares, but if Green Bay knocks off Chicago next week...no matter the outcome of the AFCCG, we're headed for a Super Bowl featuring green and saffron. Kinda spiffy.

Actually, Pineneedle and Saffron.

And - you heard it here first - if the SB ends up being the Jets and Packers, we'd have two teams with the exact same shade of Green:

PTX_19-5920_TCX_SRGB.png

Yes, they both use that one.

Pineneedle? You been holdin' out, man! ^_^

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Actually, Pineneedle and Saffron.

And - you heard it here first - if the SB ends up being the Jets and Packers, we'd have two teams with the exact same shade of Green:

PTX_19-5920_TCX_SRGB.png

Yes, they both use that one.

I had no idea til now

The Jets need to take those green pants to some landfill in New Jersey and leave them there.

Are they too flashy or "new-school" for you? :flagcanada:

Methinks we will see the Jets back in their old all-whites again next weekend in Pitt and if they get to the Big Game in Dallas, we will see the green pants return on the big stage.

Are they too flashy or "new-school" for you? :flagcanada:

Methinks we will see the Jets back in their old all-whites again next weekend in Pitt and if they get to the Big Game in Dallas, we will see the green pants return on the big stage.

Why is it that as soon as I saw you as the most recent person to post in this thread that I knew you'd be taking a shot at me? What, no smartass remarks for my Bears - Packers reference? Anyway to answer your question...

Nope. They're just :censored:-ing ugly. Pine needle green* isn't a good color for football pants. Sorry to disappoint you asshat. :flagusa::flagcanada:

* Thanks to Colorwerx for providing the actual shade of green.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived