how do you spell..........

steve61

I'm really not all that upset about it. Is it original? No, does it need to have Black? No...but it's ok.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I'm really not all that upset about it. Is it original? No, does it need to have Black? No...but it's ok.

To quote one of the many replies on another board, it looks like it was designed for Trinidad & Tobago. Only poorly.

The fact that the logo can barely even be seen on the red kits shows just how much time Umbro took in designing these. I honestly didn't think anything could look worse than the practice kits adidas has supplied for the past number of years. Sadly I was wrong.

zzPEfBm.png

How do you spell....

"descriptive topic title"?

Descriptive topic title.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

To quote one of the many replies on another board, it looks like it was designed for Trinidad & Tobago. Only poorly.

The fact that the logo can barely even be seen on the red kits shows just how much time Umbro took in designing these. I honestly didn't think anything could look worse than the practice kits adidas has supplied for the past number of years. Sadly I was wrong.

I was gonna say "it's just another template kit".

Look, let's not fool ourselves. The CSA isn't exactly the #1 priority for these companies. I'm just glad there some design element to it, as oposed to the almost blank kits Adidas gave us.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I was gonna say "it's just another template kit".

Look, let's not fool ourselves. The CSA isn't exactly the #1 priority for these companies. I'm just glad there some design element to it, as oposed to the almost blank kits Adidas gave us.

no doubt. But after dealing with the generic Adidas kits for so long I think the expectation was that Umbro would finally put together something more respectable than this. Just a bit disappointing.

zzPEfBm.png

Of course it looks bad, it's missing the design elements;

the sponsors.

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

You mad because the Tribe is stylin' on you?

And did someone say soccer, tradition, and Canada in the same sentence? :flagcanada:

I think you just did.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

It's not the worst but it sure ain't the best either. It is a step up from the boring adidas jerseys they were given. Pretty much looked like they just went to a local store and had the stuff put on. And why does Umbro like hiding the team logo on the shorts?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived