2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Season

NEW.ERA

Okay. The Kahne deal was done last summer. Where were you? Secondly, the guy who implied that Knaus is gone after this year needs to walk away from the television and stop drinking the Jr Juice. Thirdly, Martin is at MWR because he wants a part-time deal and that's all that MWR has after Bowyer brought his 5 Hour Energy sponsor for a part-time deal to go along with Aaron's for next year. Reutimann might be driving in the Nationwide, but probably will be driving trucks next year. He has no sponsor, so he's like David Ragan, which means he's screwed unless he wants to be a start and parker for Nemechek or whoever. The 33 is practically gone, except for when Austin Dillon will run a few races to set him up for 2013 when he goes full time. Now you ask why Bowyer and 5 Hour didn't stay at RCR? Simple, the money that Bowyer and the sponsor was bringing wasn't enough to fund that ride, and that is one of the main reasons RCR let him go.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's soooo bad that Red Bull broke up, and Kahne is going to Hendrick. 17 years of hating Jeff Gordon, with a friendly rivalry with my dad, and now they're teammates? Lame. The cars don't look bad, though.

I'm sure someone picks up Reutimann, just based on experience. He's actually over 40, which was surprising. But a team that doesn't have a minor league system and wants a driver should get him.

As long as he's not a start'em-and-park'em driver.

At least it?s Kahne going to Hendricks and not Vickers.

DanicaMania is about to begin next season....

http://www.racer.com/danica-patrick-sets-2012-nascar-schedule/article/216065/

These are the Sprint Cup Races she'll be in

Patrick's Sprint Cup debut will come in the 54th annual Daytona 500 on Feb. 26. Her remaining Sprint Cup races are as follows:

May 12: Darlington (S.C.) Raceway

Aug. 25: Bristol Motor Speedway

Sept. 2: Atlanta Motor Speedway

Sept. 16: Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Ill.

Sept. 30: Dover International Speedway

Nov. 4: Texas Motor Speedway

Nov. 11: Phoenix International Raceway

Patrick's other two Sprint Cup races for next year remain to be determined, with the plan being to assess her development in Cup and Nationwide as the season progresses and then choose the remaining venues based on need and competitive reasoning.

& the Car....

10godaddylfront.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

baltimoreravens.png

So Kevin Harvick thought he was in control of the feud with Kyle Busch when he said, "It'll be over when I say it's over." When will Kevin realize that he's going to lose this battle? Kyle just screwed you and Hornaday out of a possible title and it's all on Harvick because he just couldn't let it go. So now we see Harvick asking NASCAR to fight for him after Richard Childress had to fight for him. Atypical Harvick, running his mouth and then running scared when he realizes that he's in over his head. Should NASCAR sit Kyle? Absolutely for at least the Nationwide and Cup races this weekend. Should he be sat for more? Eh, I don't know. I could see them sitting him for the rest of the year? Sure. But I guarantee when Harvick decides to go cry to NASCAR, Mike Helton will look Kevin in the face and ask, "Who was it who said it wasn't over? Who is it who could've ended this whole thing and yet refuses to? Just in case you can figure it out Kevin, that person is you."

I think Kyle Busch's punishment for getting into a wreck is a bit harsh. I'd have docked him 50 driver's points in the Truck Series and that's it - punishment enough.

He didn't get into a wreck, he created it.

I think Kyle Busch's punishment for getting into a wreck is a bit harsh. I'd have docked him 50 driver's points in the Truck Series and that's it - punishment enough.

Rubbing is racing, boss.

LvZYtbZ.png

He purposely wrecked another car after a caution was called on the track, and it's not like Kyle Busch hasn't pulled crap like this in the past.

You can't dock him points, He doesn't receive any in the trucks. There is a difference in intentionally wrecking someone, and what he did. This is not the first time he let his temper get the better of him. This is the 2nd time that he turn someone into the wall in purpose this year. Everyone else is smart enough to turn people the other way where its just a spin to the inside. No Harm, no Foul. This guy needs Anger Managment.

You can't dock him points, He doesn't receive any in the trucks. There is a difference in intentionally wrecking someone, and what he did. This is not the first time he let his temper get the better of him. This is the 2nd time that he turn someone into the wall in purpose this year. Everyone else is smart enough to turn people the other way where its just a spin to the inside. No Harm, no Foul. This guy needs Anger Managment.

You don't know what he was thinking. Honestly, if they dock him 50 driver's points, everyone's happy. The fact that people want to park him in a series where he wasn't competing at the time is just ludicrous. That's like punishing a guy in the NFL because he did something in college. You just don't do it.

LvZYtbZ.png

You don't know what he was thinking. Honestly, if they dock him 50 driver's points, everyone's happy. The fact that people want to park him in a series where he wasn't competing at the time is just ludicrous. That's like punishing a guy in the NFL because he did something in college. You just don't do it.

They Did it to Kevin Harvick in 2002, and they did it to Robby Gordon in 2007. There is a precident. I personally thought last year Carl Edwards should have been suspended. But looking over that incident, i believe his intentions were to just spin him out and not Flip Keselowski. Kyle Busch is a sore loser that can't take the heat when he is outrun by someone. Esp Harvick and his teams. Harvick got into Busch's head.

Kyle Busch will NEVER win a Cup series championship. May be the best wheelman in NASCAR, but he doesn't have the self control that is needed.

I don't know how you can say Kyle Busch will never win a Championship. He's calmed down, and if he can finally connect all the dots in the Chase, like he does in the Regular Season, he will win multiple championships.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Y'alls really need to stop interacting with a certain someone....

And if this is "calmed down", what did he do earlier? Go the other way down the racetrack?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Taking out a title contender (Ron Hornaday) in the process, I might add.

Scuttlebutt is (according to Sirius Speedway) that Gibbs may well park Shrub for the rest of the year...apparently the sponsors have had it with his antics. Join the club, guys - the fans have been sick of him for years.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Taking out a title contender (Ron Hornaday) in the process, I might add.

Scuttlebutt is (according to Sirius Speedway) that Gibbs may well park Shrub for the rest of the year...apparently the sponsors have had it with his antics. Join the club, guys - the fans have been sick of him for years.

Parked for doing nothing wrong. Crashes happen in NASCAR, and it's difficult to establish culpability for any one party. Besides, they were racing hard.

LvZYtbZ.png

I just find it completely humorous that everyone is ripping Kyle Busch for intentionally wrecking someone and calling for him to be parked, when last week Brian Vickers did the same thing to Matt Kenseth a title contender and no one is calling for him to be parked. Oh and by the way, if you want Joe Gibbs to park Kyle Busch, then please beg for Richard Childress to park Kevin Harvick who's been dumping drivers for 10 years. Remember it was Harvick who started this by dumping Joey Logano, by trying to wreck Denny Hamlin at Dover last year after Hamlin pointed out that Childress was cheating with the #33, and then he dumped Kyle on the last lap at Homestead. Kyle just gave Harvick what he was asking for and no one in the garage is going to defend Harvick.

I just find it completely humorous that everyone is ripping Kyle Busch for intentionally wrecking someone and calling for him to be parked, when last week Brian Vickers did the same thing to Matt Kenseth a title contender and no one is calling for him to be parked.

Because Vickers had the good sense to not wreck Kenseth under caution, which is what Busch did to Hornaday. Which means the two incidents are not the same.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

This Edwards vs. Stewart championship battle's gonna be a ton of fun. Today's race was hyped as a showdown between the two at TMS and they didn't disappoint, finishing 1-2. The way these two have been running, it could very well go down to the last turn at Homestead. Even with Harvick out of the mix, this is will be a hell of a ride to watch Smoke and Cousin Carl to finish the season

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Archived