Toothless Cracker Kills Trees

The_Admiral

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering when this would get posted. There's such a thing as taking this too far. (Of course, the guy's kids are apparently named Bear and Crimson)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I was wondering when this would get posted. There's such a thing as taking this too far. (Of course, the guy's kids are apparently named Bear and Crimson)

Not to mention, he also named one of his dogs "Bear."

This kind of crap is one of the reasons why normal people hate the SEC.

I thought it was because they can afford better salaries for their players. Who knew?

-------

That's a damn shame, honestly. Some people take rivalries too damn far.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The tree worship that prompted this crime is kind of weird, but dumping a bucket of poison into the soil is completely beyond the pale and has health ramifications far beyond killing some holy tree. And now there's a militia protecting the Bear Bryant statue from Auburn's retaliating townie white trash. God, I hate the South.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Not surprised at all that this dude called on Finebaum's radio show (which [not my words but is pretty accurate] is the "Jerry Springer of Sports Talk Radio." You've seen me post on here about it, but man, the CRAZIEST people in Alabama call in to that show on a daily basis) about a month ago & confessed. That is no surprise at all.

It's still a great rivalry, but kooks like this take it too far.

EDIT: Well, a group of Bama fans have realized this was amazingly stupid, so they're raising money to help offset the costs of the dead trees. At least some people are staying sane about this.

EDIT: Well, a group of Bama fans have realized this was amazingly stupid, so they're raising money to help offset the costs of the dead trees. At least some people are staying sane about this.

Unfortunately, that goodwill has been canceled out by other Bammers selling "Free Harvey Updyke" T-shirts.

I mean, that guy reportedly used enough herbicide to possibly poison the groundwater. You would have to be a sadist, a jackass, or both to proudly purchase and wear that shirt.

I'm surprised so many Alabamans have no reservations about conversing with a guy named Finebaum.

Well, it helps that he's willing to subject himself to petty Barner/Bammer fights and cries of "BUT PAWWWWWW" every day.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Unfortunately, that goodwill has been canceled out by other Bammers selling "Free Harvey Updyke" T-shirts.

I mean, that guy reportedly used enough herbicide to possibly poison the groundwater. You would have to be a sadist, a jackass, or both to proudly purchase and wear that shirt.

I'm surprised so many Alabamans have no reservations about conversing with a guy named Finebaum.

Well, it helps that he's willing to subject himself to petty Barner/Bammer fights and cries of "BUT PAWWWWWW" every day.

Thats just embarrassing for all bama fans. What could you be thinking when you do that?

Thats just embarrassing for all bama fans. What could you be thinking when you do that?

That the Bear would have napalmed Auburn PAAWWWWWLLL

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

10/1 the guy's never set foot in a University of Alabama classroom.

It's terrible that he killed the 150 year old trees, but it's effing hilarious that he inadvertently turned himself in on a sports talk radio show. You showed Auburn, you hillbilly. The worst part is that some of the Roll-Tiders will look at him as a hero and if he's delusional enough to believe that killing 150 year old trees is justice for putting a Cam Newton shirt on "The Bear" then he might be sitting in jail proud and without regret.

I also love how he referred to Cam Newton as "Scam". A, lights out and others buried that months ago and B, Alabama is the last program in the country to look down on another program for improper benefits.

PvO6ZWJ.png

This recent Auburn/Alabama issue is just like how we in the USA have college football is our version of hooliganism. The campus hi-jinx of stealing a mascot years ago have gotten much worse, from tailgate fights (USC/UCLA), postgame riots, or using the sake of "tradition" to continue events which invoke spirit 1999 Aggie Bonfire.

Granted, there is more of an attachment to collegiate sports throughout the south as professional sports were not there basically until the Atlanta Braves. We grow out of the rooting for the HS team so fanatically because we generally "grow up and move on". Sadly that is not said for those whose love is college football, regardless if one attended said school.

This is not new guys in 1916 Texas A&M kidnapped the Longhorns mascot and put a brand 13-0 on its side to taunt Texas over the previous year's score. Texas than decided to cover up the brand and the result was the name Bevo which is still the name of Longhorn mascots.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived