Alternate uniforms that are better than the primaries

Lights Out

silver_jerseys_061130.jpg

This is close to what I wanted to find; the only difference is that the numbers were NOT offset when they debuted. The first batch the team recieved had the usual size and justification, not the throwback-ish offset small they were supposed to have. The mistake version looked much better than the correct version.

But I agree with the earlier post: alts should look better than the primaries and used more sparingly.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are one of my favorite NFL throwback uni's ....

They'd never go back to them as primary which I can understand, but they wear white with those silver-blue-green pant monstrosities virtually ever home & away game that I'd like to see them wear these early 60s throwbacks twice a season rather than once, as they've been limiting them to.

09000d5d81c6af9a_gallery_600.jpg

These are one of my favorite NFL throwback uni's ....

They'd never go back to them as primary which I can understand, but they wear white with those silver-blue-green pant monstrosities virtually ever home & away game that I'd like to see them wear these early 60s throwbacks twice a season rather than once, as they've been limiting them to.

09000d5d81c6af9a_gallery_600.jpg

I love these, really nice look for them although I not a fan of them.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

107453_feature.jpg

That's a Photoshop.

No it isn't. That pic is 100% real. I remember seeing the exact same pic from the Cleveland Plain Dealer. For some reason, their orange pants were an off-color. Maybe it was the material, I dunno. They need to bring back the orange pants for their brown jersey.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

107453_feature.jpg

That's a Photoshop.

No it isn't. That pic is 100% real. I remember seeing the exact same pic from the Cleveland Plain Dealer. For some reason, their orange pants were an off-color. Maybe it was the material, I dunno. They need to bring back the orange pants for their brown jersey.

They wore that combo twice. Against the Rams on Monday night (most likely where this pic is from) and once against the Steelers in Cleveland.

I think most Browns fans would agree that the orange pants NEED to make a comeback...

107453_feature.jpg

That's a Photoshop.

Those are so sexy.

And I don't think its a photoshop, looks like this is a pic from the same game.

Sipe+Orange+Pants.jpg

90758391980.gif

Archived