Colorado Rockies

Lights Out

I like the idea of mountains within the script, but it doesnt really work. It would be difficult to make out what it is beyond 5 feet. The font isn't really doing anything for me, and the rounded numbers clash with the block font. Also, I would scrap the black alt

It doesn't have to do with the design, but it'd be great to add a hat, pants, and socks to your baseball template, so we can see the whole concept.

Its a purple-blue mix, and I kinda like it. I just want to see more. Give us some logos, hats, pants. This has potential

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

colrockies1.png

colrockies2.png

colrockies3.png

colrockies4.png

Am I on the right track?

i know im not the best designer. but this is decent. but doesent scream great to me. it looks blue to me too. and a little generic if you ask me (not saying it"s not good). but overall decent concept.

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

looks much more blue than purple but might be my screen settings. i like the idea of the mountains in the lettering. what about incorporating it somehow into the #s as well to make them more unique to the team. i think the name across front needs to be a lil bit taller too but that is just personal preference

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

1) I think the "COLORADO" and "ROCKIES" should be taller.

2) The "R" inside the "C" doesn't work for me.

3) I agree with the "purple needs to be more purple" sentiment.

But I love the mountains inside the font, and the overall design is nice.

1) I think the "COLORADO" and "ROCKIES" should be taller.

2) The "R" inside the "C" doesn't work for me.

3) I agree with the "purple needs to be more purple" sentiment.

But I love the mountains inside the font, and the overall design is nice.

Agree with all 3 comments, especially #2. The current interlocking CR the Rockies use is great IMO, the R inside the C is a huge downgrade. I do like the inclusion of more purple though, I think that's the one thing the Rockies need to do in their identity.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Archived