2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incorrect. Minnesota lost to Pittsburgh in 6 games in the '90-'91 Stanley Cup Finals.

I was referring to the Minnesota Wild franchise. The Minnesota North Stars franchise is now Dallas.

They are different franchises.

Still incorrect. Minnesota Wild have never advanced past the Conference Quarterfinals.

Wrong, the Minnesota played the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim in the 2003 WCF. They beat Colorado and Vancouver (both in game 7 on the road to get there)

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Incorrect. Minnesota lost to Pittsburgh in 6 games in the '90-'91 Stanley Cup Finals.

I was referring to the Minnesota Wild franchise. The Minnesota North Stars franchise is now Dallas.

They are different franchises.

Still incorrect. Minnesota Wild have never advanced past the Conference Quarterfinals.

Wrong, the Minnesota played the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim in the 2003 WCF. They beat Colorado and Vancouver (both in game 7 on the road to get there)

I meant in the last 5 years, that Wikipedia told me. :P

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

HOLY :censored:

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

So it looks as if the Canucks annual playoff collapse is going to be done with a little more flair then in years past. And if the Hawks can pull this off, it would be interesting that this would be the second such comeback in the "History will be made" ad campaign.

Is this actually happening.

Drink all the Molson or whatever god awful beer that Rogers Arena sells (Saddledome stuff is pretty bad) It's the only way to forget this.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Is this actually happening.

It's one thing to lose game 4 when leading 3-0, those can easily be shrugged off, but to add game 5 on top and both games be blowouts would have to put some doubt in the Canucks minds. Assuming Vancouver cant make a game of this by the end, this becomes the Blackhawks series to win.

Friggin' Matt Greene is the worst defenseman in the NHL. This guy always takes stupid hooking, tripping, and roughing penalties. The guy can't skate and can't play the game of hockey! It's 3-0 can we fire Terry Murray yet?!

Archived