2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jason. Chimera.

He had nothing to do with that goal. That's all on Gaborik. Ugh.

Went in off his stick, all that matters to me.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Crazy game in Nasville.

Ducks go up 2-0 early. Preds tie it in the 2nd. Ducks lead 3-2. Preds tie 3-3 going into the 2nd intermission.

In the 3rd, the Ducks came out and grabbed the bull by the horns and it's 6-3 with about 10 minutes remaining. Rinne pulled.

Huge showing by the Ducks. They definitely listened to Teemu's criticisms after Game 3. They came out, wanted it, and owned the early portion of this game, backed off and let the Preds crawl back in. But this 3rd period is how the Ducks played at the beginning of this game and down the stretch into the playoffs. Huge to tie this thing (barring a monumental collapse) at two games a piece going back to Anaheim.

I still don't know who plays for Nashville, and based on the Preds broadcast, Tennesseeans love their Hornitos tequila. Dear lord literally every other commercial is the same Hornitos commercial. And it's always followed by the same Fox Sports playoff promo. Like the excessive tequila drinking kills the short term memory of Preds fans that they need to keep reminding them that Game 5 is on Friday.

----

- Loving the OTs around the league. "Congrats" Caps and Pens fans.

- Coyotes finally showing some life with a 2-1 lead about halfway through the first. This may be the last game in the Desert, but it may not be the last in this series.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANAΒ | LAA | LARΒ | LAL | ASU | CSULB |Β USMNTΒ | USWNT |Β LAFCΒ | OCSC |Β MAN UTDΒ |

Games like these are taking chunks off the back end of my life.

I hear that one.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Damn that was disappointing. Even worse, I will have no access to Game 5 due to work.

My prediction for the series has been right so far though, get to Fleury early and he's garbage. Unfortunately it's only been an early goal once.

So is Todd Bertuzzi the guy that sends the Yotes to Winnipeg.

Tough seeing those faces but where were you all this year and last and the one's before.

Β 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Β 

What an ugly way to go out. I hope for a miracle can happen and the Yotes stay in the desert but either way its embarrassing to go out like that. The better team showed up and the team that based itself on defense and goaltending completely :cursing: the bed. Congrats to the Wings fans. Datsyuk is a site to see in person.

PopHeading-1.gif

Archived