2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

On behalf of all the Blackhawks fans, DETROIT SUCKS!

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Infrared, it was Ottawa in 2007. Prior to that it was Edmonton in 2006, and Calgary in 2004... and they got screwed...

How were they screwed?

The goal that Gellinas scored that was never reviewed.

Ah yes. That pesky non-goal. The funny thing about that was that while there is photographic evidence that the puck was a good three inches directly ABOVE the goal line just before Khabibulin's pad hit it, that one camera angle that did show white space between the puck and goal line was such an awkward and lower angle than the replays usually use (and even in that angle it appeared to just BARELY cross it if so) that it would very hard using just that angle to PROVE that it was in the net. Not to mention, while it didn't seem like he did so intentionally, one could also say that Gelinas kicked it in anyways. The most die-hard Flames fan I know, who actually dumped his life-saving to be at that game 6, agrees with me on this.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Shark Fans Anger Level: NONE!

Thank you, San Jose... Thank you doing the rest of the hockey world a favor by sending the Dead Things back to Detroit!

I think the Shark-Canucks series ought to be fun... Maybe more fun then a barrel full of monkeys. :P

I'm surprised the Sharks actually won that series in the end. Nice to see them advance further for a change.

The Sharks went to the Western Conference Finals last year, theyre right back where they were last year. Progress would be not getting swept in this round.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Well, it'll be nice to see a fresh Final Four in the NHL this year, as I'm actually looking forward to watching the remainder of these playoffs compared to the NBA Playoffs. Disappearing act aside, I wonder, if Patrick Marleau and the Sharks get swept out of the Conference Finals again, would it be time for the Sharks to look at making some changes?

Infrared, it was Ottawa in 2007. Prior to that it was Edmonton in 2006, and Calgary in 2004... and they got screwed...

How were they screwed?

It was kicked in anyways, flames fans should just stfu about it, it was 7 years ago. Get over it. Hell, even most sabres fans have gotten over the "no goal" incident

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Reason #1000 why it wasn't a goal for Calgary: Iginla was crying about everything that serious. Surely if there was a chance it was in the greatest captain to ever grace the game :rolleyes: would have been throwing another tantrum.

How were they screwed?

It was kicked in anyways, flames fans should just stfu about it, it was 7 years ago. Get over it. Hell, even most sabres fans have gotten over the "no goal" incident

You've obviously have never been to Buffalo. The first sign you see once you cross the Peace Bridge is: Welcome to Buffalo I-190 North (left arrow) I-190 South to I-90 NY State Thruway (right arrow) IT WAS NO GOAL!

:P

tigercatssignature-1.png

Okay when the hell did he throw a tantrum?

And yes we got over it a long time ago.

Game 7, his team down by one at the end, TV timeout. Is Iggy with the team and coaches planning for the most pivotal sequence of his career? Nope, he's crying like a kid at Toy'R'Us on the other side of the ice to the refs. True leadership comes out when facing adversity and he failed big time.

Archived