Improved Leafs Logo

LOL I guess even though the calandar says its Spring its Autmn in Toronto because the Leafs have fallen, sorry I had to say even though I wanted them to beat Philly. :mad:

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Flyers are about to get struck by Lighting - man that hurts. 7 games baby. :hockeysmiley:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I hate Philly. The whole city. The only scummier city is Baltimore, but not by much...

That being said, It's good to see the Leafs knocked out.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

All that matters now is that THE AXIS has fallen:

newlogos.gif

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

the three most evil teams in teh sport. at least we will have a new stanley cup champion this year.

and jqk- at least the leafs were able to make it out of the first round, and were able to last longer against philly.

I don't hate the avs or leafs as much as you guys apparently. I'm not entirely sure why folks who aren't from there like the flyers... i've never seen much about them to rally around. I mean, if they are your team, rock and roll, but I"m not adopting them.

Go Lightning!

SE Hockey rules!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I generally base my fanhood come playoff time based on one of three things:

a) Are the Blackhawks playing? Yes, then yay. No, then:

B) Are the Oilers playing? Yes, then yay. No, then:

c) How many former Jets are playing for a given team?

This is not set in stone, however, since although Kris Draper is a former Jet, I never liked him much when he was here. So yay, Calgary.

Also, Philly has Zhamnov, but the Leafs have Domi. However, Domi is an idiot and I hate the Leafs, so yay Philly.

The Avs have Selanne, but I hate Colorado (I was never a Nords fan, either), so yay Sharks.

The Bolts have Khabibulin, that's good enough for me, yay T'under Bay :D

Welcome to DrunjFlix

basically my tiers are like this:

Avs

---

Sens

Habs

Lightning

---

Blackhawks(barely)

Wild

---

everybody else

so go Ning! :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

*snickers evilly at RC's modded logos*

Me being a huge Leafs fan, I was sad to see the Leafs go.

But now I can truly enjoy the playoffs, totally unbiased. :hockeysmiley:

And the best part is, whoever wins this Cup deserves it.

The Flyers have had one of the longer Cup droughts (Bruins, Leafs, and Hawks are worse), and have walloped my fave team. They BETTER win.

The Bolts are a 1992 expansion team that turned the league on its ear. Khabib's the hottest goalie around, and the offense is running full-blast.

The Sharks are a 1991 expansion team that's been running roughshod over St. Louis and Colorado COMPLETELY unnoticed up in Canada, and they are looking for validation.

The Flames haven't seen the Cup since 1989, and Calgarian flames are the best in Canada. Kipper and Iginla have been spectacular, and the rest of this blue-collar team is keeping the Sea of Red happy.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

the rest of this blue-collar team is keeping the Sea of Red happy.

Well, just you wait till the new CBA is hammered out in 6-7 years! When Winnipeg is back in the league, its White-Out will nullify the Red Sea, giving us a whole Whack of Pink.

K, maybe not...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

for the first time in my history of coming here I have decided to change from the cbj avatar to this sharks one, because I am rooting for them now that the leafs are out.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

The Leafs getting knocked out is an even bigger blow for me, not only am I die hard, I was also going to be in the press box for the Conference and Stanley Cup Finals at Air Canada Centre. Which would've been the first Leaf games for me this Century, and the first playoff games for me, in any sport, ever. So yeah, I'm not happy. I'm bummed. You know when you know you're getting that super awesome present for christmas, and the day before christmas your house burns down... that kinda bummed.

But alas, another season that looked so hopeful ends in disappointment, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, and so on.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Must the Phily teams ALWAYS ruin it for my teams?

First the 01 ECF with the Bucks & Sixers

Then this past year with the Eagles & Packers (but you can chalk that one up to our footballectually challenged coach)

And now this...

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

the three most evil teams in teh sport. at least we will have a new stanley cup champion this year.

Well THe Flyers won it twice 30 years ago, the Flames 15 years ago, and the Lightning & Sharks never--so a new Champ as far as recent history--yes...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived