MLB concepts

UnclearInitial

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that font looks kind of unclean and hokey. I like the idea to use brown, but it's definitely a rough mock up.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I like everything but the font and the side panels. For the font, it's a great idea, and it might look nice if it wasn't so sloppy and hand-drawn-looking. Also, with the side panels, while they keep it from looking like a chocolate bar, it makes it look a little childish, and it might help to find a new configuration for them.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

What the Ruck?

Are we being Punk'd?

Even I'm not this bad.

Well, we have some real insightful comments here, don't we?

It may not be the best thing ever created, but I'm sure the creator appreciates your constructive criticism which will surely help him improve on the current piece.

---

Anyways, now that I have that off my chest:

- Interesting striping pattern. I'd like to see it on one of the player 'action' templates.

- I don't like the gap where the buttons are (PAD RES)

- Practice will make your overall quality improve

- The 'Padres' wordmark needs some cleaning up.

- I love that road jersey

Hope that helps-

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

I will have to disagree with those who aren't liking the side panels... they look odd as-is, but when you look at the pants he has created for the uniforms, it would be very unique.

The concept needs a clean-up, but I like where you're going with it idea-wise.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

For the Rockies, I decided to use more purple, because the Rockies are, after all, the purple mountain majesty. I also added an "ice" color. The logo has a simple mountain on top, and the cap logo is a C with mountains interlocking it. The home is primarily purple, but I kept the black and the pinstripes on the road. The alt home is a reverse pinstripe with the cap logo on the chest. The away alt is a TATC, and it's supposed to show a purple mountain with the sky on top, an effect recreated on the cap. The BP is pretty much the standard template.

5691573973_957178236f_b.jpg

07Giants.pngnyy.png

I like the padres colors, but I feel some of the blue should be worked into the home cap (actually the road cap too). The side panels, inspired by the NFL, may work OK for a BP jersey, but I don't like it for a game jersey.

I am not fond of the pinstripes on the purple Rockies jersey. And I am FAR too purist for the "big mountain gear". The new cap logo has potential, but it's not quite there. I'm a design novice, so others have better opinions, but I'd say round the "C" for starters.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived