Worst Uniform Worn by Each CFB FBS Team

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it no one's been able to find a color version of LSU in their purple pants for that one game against Kentucky in the 1990s.

5467053062_eda6f68476_o.jpg

Where these the ones?

It's possible. I'm hoping to find a color photo of in-game action...or at least a pic of players on the sideline.

gYH2mW9.png

Because Cyclone 20's pictures aren't showing up.

scales.jpg

I thought this was a dead thread. oh well, it's a good one to resurrect. For a few laughs.

Easy for Notre Dame

goldjersey.jpg

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

scales.jpg

I thought this was a dead thread. oh well, it's a good one to resurrect. For a few laughs.

While not my favorite Iowa State uniform, that Chiefs-ripoff looks pretty good in that particular picture. The colors really pop due to great camera and great lighting. Only problem is there's navy in the helmet, but no where else.

IMO, the Cylcones looked best in the late 80's, early 90s with yellow helmet, red jerseys.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

scales.jpg

While not my favorite Iowa State uniform, that Chiefs-ripoff looks pretty good in that particular picture. The colors really pop due to great camera and great lighting. Only problem is there's navy in the helmet, but no where else.

IMO, the Cylcones looked best in the late 80's, early 90s with yellow helmet, red jerseys.

I actually like that uniform, especially compared to what they have now. I was just putting the picture up because apparently the OP didn't know how.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

26652751:jpeg_preview_large.jpg?20110413024819

x610.jpg

do those prove anything?

Those prove nothing. The picture that i said was photoshopped is in fact photoshopped, it is very obvious. I never said they didn't wear a yellow jersey, I said the mono yellow was fake, which it is.

Not trying to be rude or anything, I am just making it clear that we are talking about two different things.

I also personally love the chiefs rip off look, I thought it worked very well for them. The whole 'classic' look that they have now is a downgrade IMO

OK, when did these monstrosities happen?

Apparently Notre Dame wore them for their 2003 spring game.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

OK, when did these monstrosities happen?

Apparently Notre Dame wore them for their 2003 spring game.

Was that it?

That's all I can find.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

If we're talking about Iowa State, I don't see how these can be beat for worst uniform ever:

jYe93.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

If we're talking about Iowa State, I don't see how these can be beat for worst uniform ever:

jYe93.jpg

A little too much red, but not bad. In all honesty though, i wasn't looking at the uniform as much as I was staring at your avatar. Where is that from?

A little too much red, but not bad. In all honesty though, i wasn't looking at the uniform as much as I was staring at your avatar. Where is that from?

wups.

wups?

...how could you not tell that's a Photoshop?

Archived