Worst Uniform Worn by Each CFB FBS Team

Brave-Bird 08

As a Michigan fan, Michigan will have a new worst uniform ever worn this fall:

TD70m.jpg

They're going to wear these for the first night game ever in Michigan Stadium, against Notre Dame. Notre Dame will also be wearing throwbacks.

I don't have a problem with the jersey per se, although I'm curious to see how the sleeve stripes will work without sleeves. But in order to make these jerseys legal, they will add a small number to the front of the jersey, opposite the Adidas logo. The combination of no sleeves, the Adidas logo, and the number will destroy whatever throwbackiness these jerseys had, and make them a cluttered jumble of maize.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the stadiums that similar?

Both stadiums have "Memorial" in the name, so that may have lead to the confusion. Reading the endzone text would have immediately brought the mistake to light.

And anyone that would take the time to put all their uniforms on there, should know that their football stadium has upper decks on both sides and one endzone isn't connected all the way around... smh.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/30/57293591_8b5490534e.jpg

I hate most everything about this uniform.

1. The block S helmet logo is so incredibly generic, especially compared to the spartan head and it also looks exactly the same as Syracuse's. And it's Michigan State, seems like if you're going to have a letter based logo a single block S wouldn't be anybody's answer

2. The shoulder piping is awful. Just looks incredibly awkward and random. Feels like there was no thought put into it at all.

3. Side paneling that doesn't really fit with anything else on the uniform.

As a Michigan fan, Michigan will have a new worst uniform ever worn this fall:

TD70m.jpg

They're going to wear these for the first night game ever in Michigan Stadium, against Notre Dame. Notre Dame will also be wearing throwbacks.

I don't have a problem with the jersey per se, although I'm curious to see how the sleeve stripes will work without sleeves. But in order to make these jerseys legal, they will add a small number to the front of the jersey, opposite the Adidas logo. The combination of no sleeves, the Adidas logo, and the number will destroy whatever throwbackiness these jerseys had, and make them a cluttered jumble of maize.

I like that uniform as a throwback, but with some tweaks (ditch the contrast stitching on the numbers, replace the "M" with front numbers), I really think that would look good as a normal set.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I take it no one's been able to find a color version of LSU in their purple pants for that one game against Kentucky in the 1990s.

5467053062_eda6f68476_o.jpg

Where these the ones?

I'm not sure; the only pic I've ever seen is the one from behind. The LSU forums people talked about a pair being on ebay in 2009 so those might be the pants. Still haven't seen a color pic of the team wearing them.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/30/57293591_8b5490534e.jpg

I hate most everything about this uniform.

1. The block S helmet logo is so incredibly generic, especially compared to the spartan head and it also looks exactly the same as Syracuse's. And it's Michigan State, seems like if you're going to have a letter based logo a single block S wouldn't be anybody's answer

2. The shoulder piping is awful. Just looks incredibly awkward and random. Feels like there was no thought put into it at all.

3. Side paneling that doesn't really fit with anything else on the uniform.

What bugs me about that set is how the "S" on the helmet is in the traditional block style, while the wordmark on the jersey is very stylized. It's just a jarring mismatch. At least, to me it is.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived