2011NCAA Football Thread

Gary

So the article states that there is a Trent Richardson signed BCS jersey on the wall.

Where? Trent paid for his own hibachi meal. Deal with it.

It's who he was with that makes this pictures suspicious.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the article states that there is a Trent Richardson signed BCS jersey on the wall.

It's a picture, of course it is suspicious and everyone is going to make accusations but it doesn't prove that he paid for Trent's meal. Just pointing that out.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

It's a picture, of course it is suspicious and everyone is going to make accusations but it doesn't prove that he paid for Trent's meal. Just pointing that out.

Oh definitely. I was telling NEW.ERA why people think this picture is suspicious. Even though I dislike Alabama, in my mind, they are innocent until proven guilty.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

So I heard on talk radio Butch Davis may be kicked off the Hill - anyone else hearing/reading this?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

So I heard on talk radio Butch Davis may be kicked off the Hill - anyone else hearing/reading this?

There's no 'maybe' about it now. ESPN just broke the news that Butch Davis has been fired as North Carolina coach.

Indianatrolling.jpg

-courtesy of EDSBS

They won a recruiting battle with Michigan and Alabama (among others) for the services of a top rated QB. They might actually beat Ohio State once in the coming decade or navigate to a January 1st Bowl.

All in all-

cat_its_beautiful.jpg

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I know that they have Gus Johnson, which is all well and good and awesome, but umm Fox is already gonna ruin their college football coverage (again if we're counting the BCS) with....

http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/2011/07/big-names-tim-brewster-dave-strader-cleatus-the-robot/

Fox to Use Cleatus the Robot on College Football: In related news, FOX will use ?team-specific? versions of Cleatus the Dancing Robot on college football coverage. Cleatus, who also performs on FOX NFL telecasts, ?will be going to school, visiting campuses,? according to Fox Sports president Shanks. (USA Today via Fang?s Bites)

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

I know that they have Gus Johnson, which is all well and good and awesome, but umm Fox is already gonna ruin their college football coverage (again if we're counting the BCS) with....

http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/2011/07/big-names-tim-brewster-dave-strader-cleatus-the-robot/

Fox to Use Cleatus the Robot on College Football: In related news, FOX will use ?team-specific? versions of Cleatus the Dancing Robot on college football coverage. Cleatus, who also performs on FOX NFL telecasts, ?will be going to school, visiting campuses,? according to Fox Sports president Shanks. (USA Today via Fang?s Bites)

And this is why ESPN is taking over the sports world.

Cleatus, who also performs on FOX NFL telecasts, ?will be going to school, visiting campuses,? according to Fox Sports president Shanks. (USA Today via Fang?s Bites)

A case of Natty to the first fraternity that takes him hostage as a "prank". And then executes him when the ransom isn't paid.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Amid all the cheating and scandals this offseason happening around the NCAA, I haven't seen mention of UCF being found liable in a players death. Seems players were denied water at practice and a medical disorder was ignored. Much worse than paying players or comping meals, imo.

The Pac-12 will create a national channel plus six regional ones.

The four partners have agreed to carry the channel(s) for 12 years.

Details on how the "regionals" will work.

Cue me dying of happiness. This is awesome!

More on the Pac-12 network setup.

From the story:

I told Scott exactly what fans have told me on Hotline and Twitter ? that those with Dish or DirecTV ? or with cable companies outside of the four partners ? are concerned that the conference won?t have carriage agreements with their local carrier in place by Sept. 1, 2012.

?It?s unprecedented for a network to have so much distribution lined up one year before it launches,? he said. ?The fact that we are in more than 40 million homes ? we?re way out in front.?

Because the Pac-12 Network has retained the rights to so many football and men?s basketball games, Scott said, he expects to get ?significant additional distribution.

Regardless of which regional network you receive, everyone will have the same core 350 events:

All football games (that aren?t on Fox or ESPN).

All men?s basketball games (that aren?t on Fox or ESPN).

40 women?s basketball games.

Best-of-the-best Olympic sports.

All spring football games.

Once you get to event No. 351, everything gets separated by region.

So, Syracuse's weekend...

Thursday: #2 RB Prince-Tyson Gulley gets stabbed. The good news here is he's been released from the hospital and he should make a full recovery. Then comes...

Saturday: #2 WR Marcus Sales is arrested on felony drug charges after running a red light and being caught with, well, let Sean Keeley of "Troy Nunes is an Absolute Magician" explain

Sales ran a red light while driving without possession of a license in a car that contained baggies full of marijuana, Lortab (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) tablets and, my personal favorite, "other baggies with devil, superman and pit bull insignias on them." Oh, and he was drinking alcohol while driving, did I leave that part out? Fan-f***ing-tastic.

bangHead.gif:bonk:

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Oh definitely. I was telling NEW.ERA why people think this picture is suspicious. Even though I dislike Alabama, in my mind, they are innocent until proven guilty.

If that was Greg McElroy in that picture nobody would be assuming that he didn't pay

Archived