2011 CFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the :censored: is up with Andre proulx? There was peanalties on Toronto as well on that play that i could see. Andre Proulx is a terrible ref.

Well we got a pick now

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

I'm done with this league's shoddy officiating. Let me get this straight, whistle in the crowd, Bombers assume its a ref so they stop playing, Argos still kick the FG, ball hits upright and misses play dead. Wrong Argos get to re-kick, still misses but gets single and the Bombers lose.

I've seen some piss poor reffing in this league, but tonight was THE absolute worst and from Proulx's crew, which is supposed to be the best.

I am too angry right now.

Β 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Β 

I'm done with this league's shoddy officiating. Let me get this straight, whistle in the crowd, Bombers assume its a ref so they stop playing, Argos still kick the FG, ball hits upright and misses play dead. Wrong Argos get to re-kick, still misses but gets single and the Bombers lose.

I've seen some piss poor reffing in this league, but tonight was THE absolute worst and from Proulx's crew, which is supposed to be the best.

I was too angry to even post.

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

You Winnipeg guys, the right call was made, there was nothing wrong with the officiating. Could it be that maybe, just maybe your team isn't as good as you think it is? Hmmmmmmm?

tigercatssignature-1.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

You Winnipeg guys, the right call was made, there was nothing wrong with the officiating. Could it be that maybe, just maybe your team isn't as good as you think it is? Hmmmmmmm?

Hmmmmmm? What about that 'Peanalty' in the endzone for 'loose ball interferance' or whatever. Should that have been called? And, as mentioned we only lost by one point with 3rd string RB's and QB's. And were still first in the East over Montreal and Hamilton :grin: (I had to do that, I couldn't resist.) and Toronto . Hmmmmmm?

Losing Reid and Volny sucks.

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

Love the heart the Bombers showed tonight, pretty sure there should have at least a second left, oh well.

I don't think they should've benefited from the interference call that put them at the 1 yard line though.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - MontrΓ©al Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Love the heart the Bombers showed tonight, pretty sure there should have at least a second left, oh well.

I don't think they should've benefited from the interference call that put them at the 1 yard line though.

Yeah, that was pretty much an uncatchable pass.

The refurbished B.C. Place looks pretty amazing on TV.

The refurbished B.C. Place looks pretty amazing on TV.

Looks to me like the bizarre love-child of JerryWorld (with the ginormous HD screens hanging from a retractable roof) and the Soldier Field "spaceship".

CCSLC signature.png

Archived