2011 CFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh it hurts not to have won a Labour Day game for 7 freaking years, but still. 7-2 > 2-7.

Yeah, but that 2-7 team absolutely whipped your butts :lol:

Winnipeg simply does not have the talent to justify it's record. It's much vaunted defense gave up 450 yards of offense last week and now has only 2 sacks in the last two games. Buck Pierce has been the 8th ranked QB most of the season. You're not going very far if your QB makes Cleo Lemon look good.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Winnipeg loses all it's remaining games. 7-11 is probably a more accurate representation of this teams talent..

tigercatssignature-1.png

Kinda sad really, all this unnecessary hype surrounding the Argos at the start of the year wasn't really deserved, and now Lemon has taken the bullet. They better hope Jyles' shoulder is all good, or it's Dalton Bell time!

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

What IS this playcalling? Just chuck after chuck into the endzone with nobody getting open. Chargers get lucky and draw the flag, which, I admit, could've been the point the whole time.

edit: Rivers looks like he's ready to throw the team under the bus after that half.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

What IS this playcalling? Just chuck after chuck into the endzone with nobody getting open. Chargers get lucky and draw the flag, which, I admit, could've been the point the whole time.

edit: Rivers looks like he's ready to throw the team under the bus after that half.

This is the CFL thread. :lol:

Wrong football thread :D

The Chargers may suck, but we haven't been demoted to the CFL.... yet.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

These refs are a joke! Totaly holding on Willis! :cursing:

EDIT: Perice sucks! how many int's did he throw?

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

Doesn't matter they still would have been called for illegal contact. This team is going to get their face pushed in by Montreal. If they don't figure their stuff out.

Yes we will.

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

A little late, but I have to make this remark.

I'm sure at least one CFL team can dominate the Chargers on special teams :D

A little late, but I have to make this remark.

I'm sure at least one CFL team can dominate the Chargers on special teams :D

And every CFL team has a better big game kicker too.

Well Lapolice said he would coach 'em like hell, and well, it looks like he has. But still we had a lead over the Riders last week and lost so I hope it's not a replay of last week.

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

Archived