2011 CFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was painful to watch on tv, and I'm not even an Eskimos fan. It must have been torture live.

What happened? It's the Lions!

Watching on TV it looked like the Eskimos secondary took the night off. The Lions kept connecting with some nice passes at key moments and it looked like no one was bothering to cover the receiver each time. And this was with gifts from the Lions too with Johnson continually dropping passes that should have been caught deep down field. Still can't say I'm complaining. Great result for the Lions who've needed something to be happy about this year.

I hope the Riders just keep on sucking. Beat the :censored: out of them on labor day, Bombers.

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

It was painful to watch on tv, and I'm not even an Eskimos fan. It must have been torture live.

What happened? It's the Lions!

In retrospect, it's something we should have expected. I've been sick for the last couple of weeks, so I haven't keeping up with a lot of the CFL news, so I wasn't aware until game time that the Eskimos were missing all four of their starting receivers, otherwise I would have picked the Lions for both of the pools I'm participating in...

tigercatssignature-1.png

In other news, Winnipeg has sold out their next two home games, and there will be 250 temporary seats installed for the game against Hamilton. Depending on how fast they go, another 250-500 could be added for the remainder of the season.

Four sellouts in a row for the Blue. Great comeback story.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

In other news, Winnipeg has sold out their next two home games, and there will be 250 temporary seats installed for the game against Hamilton. Depending on how fast they go, another 250-500 could be added for the remainder of the season.

The lack of mosquitoes really helps attendance appearently.

1zqy8ok.gif

There were never a ton of mosquitos in the stadium, though. I'm willing to bet there'll be a lot more out at the U of Manitoba location, unless Taz can get enough dragonflies out to the area to look after such things.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

There were never a ton of mosquitos in the stadium, though. I'm willing to bet there'll be a lot more out at the U of Manitoba location, unless Taz can get enough dragonflies out to the area to look after such things.

The Eskimos had to practice indoors earlier this season due to mosquitoes.

And yet most would think of Winnipeg more than Edmonton for mosquitoes, Manitoba's unofficial Provincial bird.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The Eskimos had to practice indoors earlier this season due to mosquitoes.

And yet most would think of Winnipeg more than Edmonton for mosquitoes, Manitoba's unofficial Provincial bird.

Becuase it's been so dry in the 'peg this summer, there's no mosquitoes. I guess it's been raining lots in Edmonton, but i'm not sure.

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

I love that comment by Doug Brown on Dave Stala:

?We?re not answering back, because Dave Stala, that?s a terrifying guy. We?re all extremely intimidated. That right there is an imposing figure. I?m just going to keep quiet, and hopefully my play can do the talking. Whenever you get a microphone in front of a big, lanky Canadian receiver, you start to shake in your boots a little bit, get a little nervous, get the terror night sweats before the game,? Brown said. ?Hopefully we?ll be able to overcome our fears and play well.?

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

Capacity for Friday will be 30,033 30,338.

Proud to be Bomber fan!

They added more seats just before game time.

It was electric in the stadium last night. Man was it loud.

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

And the Stamps beat the Als--close game though.

Exciting to watch that second half.

Attended the game as a neutral but cheered for the Stamps for obvious reasons. Anyways agreed, game of the year so far.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

These refs sucked today! I now i sound whiney but really Romero was killing Obey Kahn just to name one.

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

Archived