2011 CFL Season

NEW.ERA

Sashatchewan is just terrible, is it just Greg Marshall or is it that Ken Miller left?

Greg Marshall is a fine coach, just not a very good Head Coach. Still tons of time left in the season though.

I always liked Greg Marshall as defensive coordinator in Winnipeg

Ditto for his time in Hamilton as DC. I would place the blame on GM Brendan Taman, who has done a poor job replacing some key players that have left the team.

tigercatssignature-1.png

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sashatchewan is just terrible, is it just Greg Marshall or is it that Ken Miller left?

Greg Marshall is a fine coach, just not a very good Head Coach. Still tons of time left in the season though.

Lots of time for any team to turn it around--for better or for worse

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I always liked Greg Marshall as defensive coordinator in Winnipeg

Ditto for his time in Hamilton as DC. I would place the blame on GM Brendan Taman, who has done a poor job replacing some key players that have left the team.

Well he's certainly consistent. He'll find lightning in a bottle once every couple of years or so, but sits on his thumbs and congratulates himself for a year and a half afterward until his ass is on the line and needs to plug another few holes.

Miss Roy Shivers yet, Saskatchewan?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Well he's certainly consistent. He'll find lightning in a bottle once every couple of years or so, but sits on his thumbs and congratulates himself for a year and a half afterward until his ass is on the line and needs to plug another few holes.

Miss Roy Shivers yet, Saskatchewan?

Ah, er...Taman has only been in the post for two years (heading into his third season), his predecessor, Eric Tillman, ran the club from 2006 to his forced administrative leave prior to the 2009 season (leading to his eventual resignation a year later). It was during that time most of the quality players were acquired and Ken Miller was hired as head coach.

Tillman's shoes are just too big for Taman to fill. Hell, he can't even see out of one of them without looking up...

tigercatssignature-1.png

Do the Lions pick up their first win tonight?

I hope they do

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

Need a win to stay a game ahead of Toronto/Hamilton

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

I love it! We won and were 3-1! Still second in the East.

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

Nice to see the Bombers offense finally get going.

Also thanks to E.J. Kuale for being an idiot. Finally a reffing screw that isn't going to stand for head hunting.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Richard Harris is going to be honored today I heard from local Winnipeg TV

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

And unfortunately they are not going to wear there retros all of this year

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

Bombers play with their heart on their sleeve, and they bring home a win.

Buck Pierce gets hurt again unfortunately though, dude needs to slide!

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Bombers play with their heart on their sleeve, and they bring home a win.

Buck Pierce gets hurt again unfortunately though, dude needs to slide!

Wow it's quickly turning from when will the Lions win their first to, WILL they win their first. BC is channeling Detroit this year which is not good, particularly with them opening their "new" stadium this year.

I'm going to Ti-Cats vs. Alouettes tonight at Ivor Wynne. Participating in the Halftime Mascot Soccer Game for Italian night.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I'm going to Ti-Cats vs. Alouettes tonight at Ivor Wynne. Participating in the Halftime Mascot Soccer Game for Italian night.

I saw a few of them congregating in the endzone on TV. Which one was you?

tigercatssignature-1.png

I love Mascot games--they're one of the few halftime things I'll watch if I'm at the game.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived