NHL OFFSEASON - 2011

charger77

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this move, and hope they can sign him and re-up Campoli. Sneak in Sopel and offer-sheet Oshie/Ladd/high quality center and things are looking up.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

All these teams acquiring negotiation rights really goes to show how bad the UFA class is this year. Sucks to be Dallas, getting nothing for Brad Richards.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

All these teams acquiring negotiation rights really goes to show how bad the UFA class is this year. Sucks to be Dallas, getting nothing for Brad Richards.

Yeah, it's amazing their only three years removed for a conference finals appearance, and now, they're going to probably be the worst team in the division, along with Phoenix. The Coyotes losing Bryzgalov is really going to hurt them, because I'm not sold on LaBarbara in net.

Apparently Erhoff wants 5M+ on a multi-year deal.

In other news, I hear Russia is nice this time of year.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

More draft picks for the Islanders, and like the Oilers, sooner or later they have to start blossoming with all these young prospects. At least, hockey fans on Long Island can hope.

and hopefully this time around we actually keep some of them. the last time we stock piled a good class of picks they all got traded away by Milbury. if they all do pan out the islanders will be something to contend with later on. I expect them to show a considerable amount of improvement this year.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

He just doesn't want $6M from the Isles.

He's going to Detroit.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

ChrisKuc Chris Kuc

#Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman doesn't want "to spend every penny" during offseason.

ChrisKuc Chris Kuc

#Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman: "We're not going to be going after players who get huge, long-term, big-dollar contracts."

Fair enough, Stan. Fair enough.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

He just doesn't want $6M from the Isles.

He's going to Detroit.

Or not:

Isles trade Erhoff rights to Sabres

Yeah, but it's Buffalo, aka America's Edmonton. Detroit gives him a chance to win AND make Rafalski's old paycheck.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

@CraigCustance: James Wisniewski's agent has left Columbus and is headed back to Chicago.

Jussi just resigned for 3 years/$9m

Oshie signed for 2.35 for 1 year

twitter

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2011/06/30/montador_hawks/

Montador inks 4yr contract, $2.75m per. nice. a little expensive, but I'll take it. This may mean Campoli's gone unless he accepts the QO

twitter

WHAT THE FUUUUCK THAT'S WORSE THAN THE SOPEL CONTRACT YOU CAN'T PAY THE SHOT-BLOCKER THAT MUCH

Compared to what Campoli's going to ask for/get offered, 2.75 is fair. Oh, and don't worry they'll probably sign Sopel if Campoli leaves.

twitter

Archived