The NFL has alternate uniforms figured out

Kevin W.

It's only a Modern Classic because they've had it for over 15 years with little to no changes. It's not particularly good or bad.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's only a Modern Classic? because they've had it for over 15 years with little to no changes. It's not particularly good or bad.

Other than the white pants with the silver helmet, it's more good than bad, but not overwhelmingly so. The logo could really use a re-do, the helmet stripes should be made more traditional, and the sleeve patches should either be eliminated or at least nice stitched patches like every other team instead of single-layer screened twill or whatever the hell it is. The colors are nice enough, the jersey design is non-offensive to both purists and modernists, and the pants are a little unique without being garish by even the most traditional standards.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The logo's fine enough. The helmet stripes, super-dated wordmark, and general incongruity of the home and road sets are what bug me.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I really don't like this idea that I see at times that variety dilutes a team's brand.

That creaking sound you hear is Pandora's Box being opened.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I really don't like this idea that I see at times that variety dilutes a team's brand.

Not again. Oh dear GOD not again.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

What the hell? :huh:

We kind of had a long "discussion" over this a while back and we would prefer to not venture there again because of a certain Arizona fan who ruins everything (lol jk Kevin).

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

What the hell? :huh:

We kind of had a long "discussion" over this a while back and we would prefer to not venture there again because of a certain Arizona fan who ruins everything (lol jk Kevin).

:lol: The Pandora's Box guy?

That creaking sound you hear is Pandora's Box being opened.

If you didn't want the argument to occur again, why on Earth would you bump this thread to respond to his comment? And yes, said argument is really stupid.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

If you didn't want the argument to occur again, why on Earth would you bump this thread to respond to his comment? And yes, said argument is really stupid.

Good point 'zips mouth'

Archived