Boston Bruins Champs gear

TrueYankee26

Hats: good

Shirts: dreadfully boring, especially compared to last year.

The hats for the conference winners were far superior, disappointed they didn't reflect in the championship hats. Either way, they'll sell like hotcakes.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

What's bizarre is they're rioting in Vancouver ... Haven't they learned anything from LAKERS fans?

You only do that when you win ............ :wacko:

tim-thomas-trophy-t1.jpg

li-canucks-car-burning.jpg

Hmm, I thought they were real respectful tonight, they cheered their team with a minute left, and most stayed for the ceremony. I didn't hear any boos, although I didn't see much of it. When the Wings won the Cup in Pittsburgh there were only a fraction of the fans left and many of them were booing the Red Wings. The next year the Pens won it in Detroit, and other than boos to Crosby (he didn't go though hand shake), they were respectful and most the fans stayed to watch.

I guess they're still pissed Canada is out of the Gold Cup. C'mon already!

Seriously though, it's sad to see Vancouver like that. It has to be more than just losing a game, just a lot of bad eggs hanging out at the same place and ruining it for others

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Hmm, I thought they were real respectful tonight, they cheered their team with a minute left, and most stayed for the ceremony. I didn't hear any boos, although I didn't see much of it. When the Wings won the Cup in Pittsburgh there were only a fraction of the fans left and many of them were booing the Red Wings. The next year the Pens won it in Detroit, and other than boos to Crosby (he didn't go though hand shake), they were respectful and most the fans stayed to watch.

No BOOs ... You've gotta be joking?

To the BRUINS and the ceremony yes were very respectful .... but Gary Bettman was booed so loud and continuously that you could barely make out what he was saying.

What's bizarre is they're rioting in Vancouver ... Haven't they learned anything from LAKERS fans?

You only do that when you win ............

No, you don't do that, period.

I said that totally tongue in cheek. I sure hope some have a sense of humor .... :therock:

No BOOs ... You've gotta be joking?

To the BRUINS and the ceremony yes were very respectful .... but Gary Bettman was booed so loud and continuously that you could barely make out what he was saying.

Did NOT make it to that point. Yeah, Bettman gets booed at every ceremony. He'd get booed if the Canucks won. That doesn't count!

I never heard him get BOO'd to the extreme that they gave it to him tonight.

Why is that .... I think they feel he's anti-Canadian the way he refuses to let Phoenix relocate to Canada, and the hockey purists north of the border hate what he and his cronies have done to the great game.

I never heard him get BOO'd to the extreme that they gave it to him tonight.

Why is that .... I think they feel he's anti-Canadian the way he refuses to let Phoenix relocate to Canada, and the hockey purists north of the border hate what he and his cronies have done to the great game.

Bettman would get bood at 27 of the 30 arenas in the NHL. He's all the rage with the crowd in Long Island, Florida, and Phoenix, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g04aCp3ej-I

Archived