Top 75 College Football Logos

YessSir32

I was looking through Bleacher Report and I came across this and was thinking would you guys think about. I am very glad to see Michigan an number one, but then again it is Bleacher Report.

Link

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

It's an M. Not sure how that is the best college football logo.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I must just not get college logos. Maybe it's me being an MSU fan over U of M, but really, how is a giant M considered the best logo in college sports? It's nothing but a standard block letter, has nothing to do with Wolverines and could just as easily stand for Missouri or Montana, etc. Most of the logos there only get the distinction of being "classic" (hate that term)--they're not creative, but mostly just some block letter (or two).

It almost seems like this guy went on here and just got all the wrong logos that are still registered as primaries on here. Like for example, Arkansas. "Popcorn" Hog has NEVER been the Arkansas primary. It was introduced in 2000 as a secondary to the running hog, but it was completely phased out in 2007.

Just so everybody knows, the Arkansas primary is this . . .

hog.jpg?t=1242053389

The only acceptable alternative is this, for football only . . .

Arkansas-Razorback-Logo1.png

Sorry, I get sick of seeing my alma matter misidentified.

dolphins2.png

I know it's early, but for Christmas this year, I'd like a new bylaw in the CCSLC compact stating that anyone who links to Bleacher Report automatically gets 60 days in the cooler.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

This is the same website that listed a photoshopped concept of the Jacksonville Jaguars as one the worst on-field uniforms in the NFL. Yeah, should never be taken seriously, EVER!

Never mind that, this is the same website who has brought us such classic slideshows as "Japan Earthquake and Tsunami: The Worst Natural Disasters in Sports History".

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Yeah guys, I do agree this is a bad list. I wanted to see what you would think. While I am a Michigan fan, top logos shouldn't be judged by the team's history or prior success.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Yeah guys, I do agree this is a bad list. I wanted to see what you would think. While I am a Michigan fan, top logos shouldn't be judged by the team's history or prior success.

I think I'm not going to click 76 times to see how someone who writes for Bleacher Report arbitrarily ranks logos.

Edit: Also, the "split M" is no longer an official logo.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived