2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

The Lions medical staff is on call with gorilla glue to repair Stafford's shattered (insert various important part of skeleton), which is impending over the next couple weeks.

I'd bet you Stafford plays more games than Cutler this year. :therock:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Lions medical staff is on call with gorilla glue to repair Stafford's shattered (insert various important part of skeleton), which is impending over the next couple weeks.

That would just be a dumb bet.

Anyways, if Matt Forte doesn't get his new contract in the next few weeks, I will be pissed off and scared, because he could definitely walk. He is so underrated, it's just unfair. He's a monster in the open field, maybe the best screen pass back in the league. Give him some damn money!

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Well since Stafford hasn't played a complete season yet, I'll take that bet.

All of those problems, all of those new guys, in a loud dome, and they still won by 18. It's gonna be scary when they're actually clicking on all cylinders. I hate the LBs and the run defense is gonna be a problem all year, but you gotta admit it was nice to see the defense get 5 sacks without blitzing. Don't think we've seen that in 15 years. And I'm not as nervous about the Henery/Henry duo as I was a week ago...

They were playing the Rams. They get crushed yesterday against a decent team. If Steven Jackson doesn't get hurt, who knows what could've happened.

Don't forget that Rams receivers were also dropping passes like they were some Braylon Edwards/Terrell Owens genetic hybrid.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

http://deadspin.com/5839180/

lol, Cowboys fan somehow got a stun gun into MetLife Stadium tonight, and was using on some Jets fans.

I wouldn't "lol" about that at all. If a fan could get a stun gun into the stadium, what's to say they can't take a real gun in? Or a small bomb in? Really concerning to be honest if you ask me.

6fQjS3M.png

Is Ochocinco in the doghouse or something? I have barely heard his name tonight. I know the Pats spread the offense around, but damn. He's had, one catch?

edit: wow the dolphins are...AWFUL. They could easily contend for Luck, forget the Colts. This is terrible. I don't know how they got 17 even.

what?!? a goal line fade on 4th and goal from the 1? BAD BAD BAD

edit: and there's a 99yard score from the Pats, that's what you get for being a pack of dumbasses, miami.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

http://deadspin.com/5839180/

lol, Cowboys fan somehow got a stun gun into MetLife Stadium tonight, and was using on some Jets fans.

I wouldn't "lol" about that at all. If a fan could get a stun gun into the stadium, what's to say they can't take a real gun in? Or a small bomb in? Really concerning to be honest if you ask me.

Well, he was more accurate than Tony Romo

I saw, I came, I left.

Well when you dont put pressure on Brady you dont have a shot. He has had enough time to read War and Peace in the pocket tonight.

on the flip side Chad Henne's had 0 time to make any throws, and the throws he's had time to make have been god awful.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Well when you dont put pressure on Brady you dont have a shot. He has had enough time to read War and Peace in the pocket tonight.

on the flip side Chad Henne's had 0 time to make any throws, and the throws he's had time to make have been god awful.

Which is great to see. Pats have had troubles in the past getting to the passer, so to see an improvement in that area is great.

Overall, fantastic start to the season. Hopefully their defense can close a few holes, but otherwise, I was very happy with what I saw tonight from the Patriots.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived