College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

e240217.gif

Getcha popcorn ready.

(I also fully expect this board to explode, and consequently suffer a cataclysmic system crash, at approximately 6:59 p.m. CST tonight.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

black helmets will actually make this set a lot better than it looks in the EA game, but it should still be horrendous.

I keep hearing that there's going to be two helmets - one black, and one with a shell pattern.

It's also worth noting that we're apparently going to have another entirely different combination that we're going to wear when we play Notre Dame, which I imagine will stay under wraps until closer to the game.

all black combination looked great.

the problem is the gradient numbers, the weird pants stripe design and the way the sublimated pattern looks, the missing helmet logo, and the dumb alternate helmets--which will never look good.

This uniform set is a hot mess.

Wow, that might have been the most blatantly placed advertised slogan. The coach opens his speech with "We must protect this house". I dig the matte black helmet. That flag motif striping is really all that is needed. It just says "Maryland". Turtle shell, heck no. Jerseys not so much.

Archived