Best Helmet Ever?

thespleenenator

Ok, I've seen some amazing helmets before, but in my opinion, this is one of the sickest helmets ever. Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2011 Johnson C. Smith Golden Bulls!

jc-smith.gif

Here's a picture of it in action.

small_number10b.jpg

The gradient, the logo, the colors. Just, perfect. The helmet, not the uniforms (which need some work).

Those are bad.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I've seen some amazing helmets before, but in my opinion, this is one of the sickest helmets ever. Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2011 Johnson C. Smith Golden Bulls!

jc-smith.gif

small_number10b.jpg

The gradient, the logo, the colors. Just, perfect. The helmet, not the uniforms (which need some work).

Those are bad.

Thats not even their own logo. =/ Thats a D2 school logo. Cant remember who but i think its one of the Minnesota schools.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

jc-smith.gif

small_number10b.jpg

Those are bad.

Thats not even their own logo. =/ Thats a D2 school logo. Cant remember who but i think its one of the Minnesota schools.

You'er thinking of Minnesota State Mankato, and it's not the same logo.

7299.gif

As opposed to:

jc-smith.gif

I need to find a picture of them up close. That's were they look epic.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Not a fan.

Best helmets ever?

University of Maryland - College Park (2011-pres.)

maryland-helmets-260x209.jpg

Boston Patriots (1960-1960)

patriots1960t-bminipic.jpg

Jacksonville Jaguars (prototype, the one where the Jaguar wraps around the entire helmet)

jaguars%20prototype%201.jpg

Iowa Barnstormers (1995-2001, 2008-pres.)

iowa.jpg

Cincinnati Bengals

bengals.jpg

And call me crazy, but I like those camo helmets Army wears during the Army-Navy game.

armyfootball2.jpg

I also like ASU's new helmets, but the matte black looks especially cool.

ArizonaStateBlackRM55104.jpg

spacer.png

jc-smith.gif

small_number10b.jpg

That gradient helmet would work great for Kent State

70389454.png

jc-smith.gif

small_number10b.jpg

That gradient helmet would work great for Kent State

Yes, because then nobody would ever see it.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

What is always difficult/frustrating to me in threads like these people can't put their allegiances aside and pick based only on the helmet, this is true any time you have a "Best ______ Ever?" discussions. I really wish everyone could set their favorite teams aside and choose solely on the helmet design. With that said my favorite three:

Iowa Barnstormers (Arena)

Rheine Fire (NFL Europe)

Michigan Panthers (USFL)

the USFL's Breakers,Bulls and Panthers. Well okay, every USFL team except the Maulers in my book.

Birmingham Fire(WLAF)

Memphis Pharoahs(old Arena team)

And on the Fantasy side of things:

Phoenix(?) Scorpions(Replacements)

Orlando Copperheads(a Julius Seizure creation)

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

Archived