Best Helmet Ever?

thespleenenator

Ok, I've seen some amazing helmets before, but in my opinion, this is one of the sickest helmets ever. Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2011 Johnson C. Smith Golden Bulls!

jc-smith.gif

Here's a picture of it in action.

small_number10b.jpg

The gradient, the logo, the colors. Just, perfect. The helmet, not the uniforms (which need some work).

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wish San Diego State would go back to their airbrushed look like this.

Black to red gradient helmets looked cool, but blue to gold looks terrible. If someone does a gradient on a helmet the colors need to look good when they mesh together. Like how the Mets and Rockies have gradients on the helmets, the Blue/Purple transitions well to black. But this doesn't work here. Too much contrast between colors.

Best helmets Ever:

Maryland flag helmet

Oregon Carbon

Oregon Matte Black with green/yellow O

TCU skin

VT Black

Missouri PC

Jacksonville Jaguars

These is a pic of them close up (where they look really good) but I haven't been able to get it into a jpeg or png. If anyone can find of a picture of it, that would be much appreciated.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Still doesn't beat these but damn, those are amazing!

I really wish San Diego State would go back to their airbrushed look like this.

Black to red gradient helmets looked cool, but blue to gold looks terrible. If someone does a gradient on a helmet the colors need to look good when they mesh together. Like how the Mets and Rockies have gradients on the helmets, the Blue/Purple transitions well to black. But this doesn't work here. Too much contrast between colors.

Best helmets Ever:Maryland flag helmet

Oregon Carbon

Oregon Matte Black with green/yellow O

TCU skin

VT Black

Missouri PC

Jacksonville Jaguars

Add: Tampa Bay Buccaneers pewter

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I would have to agree w/ the #1 selection!!! GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived