Reebok's new NFL caps

JohnnySeoul

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stripes should continue through the bill

No, the bill should be the color of the facemask.

And these are kinda neat, but like any cap Reebok has made in the past ten years other than traditional coaches' caps, I wouldn't wear it anywhere unless I was going to a bar to watch the game or actually going to the game.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I remember these types of hats from the 80s. I think the brim should have been the facemask color.

i dont remember any like this from the 80s (a bit before my time) but i had this same idea for a hat when i was 8 or 9. the bill being the face mask color was also part of the idea. i realized quickly even then it was a bad design.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

The idea is pretty cool, I can't wait till Nike and Twins '47 get the deal.

I thought New Era got the cap contract?

Just to follow up on what Showtime said, New Era got the on-field cap contract. Twins '47 or whatever they're calling themselves these days got a merchandise cap contract, but news reports haven't indicated whether or not it is exclusive or whether Nike will also be producing caps.

I suspect that it will be more like MLB - several manufacturers have the contract to make caps, but there's only one authentic on-field cap.

I do like the concept, the execution didn't really work.

Is there really any other way this concept could be executed?

Also, on a side note, this is another reason the Browns' helmet is so great: it always, always translates better to other stuff than any other helmet. Cars, buses, houses, pumpkins, hats, etc.

Imma agree with you and, save for the pumpkins, add in the Raiders, Jets, Colts, Saints, Giants, Cowboys, Packers, Bears, and 49ers. Why? Because as soon as some buys one of these hats of any other team and decides to wear it backwards--and you know its gonna happen--the entire idea of these caps is gone out the window.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Imma agree with you and, save for the pumpkins, add in the Raiders, Jets, Colts, Saints, Giants, Cowboys, Packers, Bears, and 49ers. Why? Because as soon as some buys one of these hats of any other team and decides to wear it backwards--and you know its gonna happen--the entire idea of these caps is gone out the window.

Isn't backwards actually forwards when the sun isn't up? The whole purpose of the brim is to block the sun. ^_^

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Isn't backwards actually forwards when the sun isn't up? The whole purpose of the brim is to block the sun. ^_^

I actually just found the Dolphins one, and I like it. I even paid to get a 13 Embroidered on it so it looks like the back of Marino's helmet. Looks kinda cool backwards, with the team name on the back bottom, but forwards it looks like :censored:.

Just saying. This may be the only hat I only wear backwards, and never bend the brim.

I like it, especially for my Halloween costume. I'm Going as Adam Richmond as Dan Marino this year.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Archived