NFL Week 12

Kramerica Industries

>>>>>>

Bills are wearing their dominantly blue home socks again with their all-whites. Looks so much better.

Save those others for when and if the blue pants are ever popped out, perhaps by 2015, that's what they were meant for anyway.

Tony Soprano is at the game, but I didn't see Meadow anywhere nearby wub.gif .... that's a disappointment

Why is the Jets endzone wall design Brown instead of Green?

They share with the Giants so they probably go neutral on colors in some areas.

Typically I believe that banners cover the endzone walls, so maybe what you saw was the padding under what would be covered by a banner.

Typically I believe that banners cover the endzone walls, so maybe what you saw was the padding under what would be covered by a banner.

Yeah, they change from Jets/Giants banners for whomever is home. There must have been a piece that fell or something leaving a pad exposed.

Unless this is the "brown" of which you speak, which is a very dark and washed-out green:

e3840270834eae7755d890a0d8f86c0f-getty-134175718.jpg

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Yeah, they change from Jets/Giants banners for whomever is home. There must have been a piece that fell or something leaving a pad exposed.

Unless this is the "brown" of which you speak, which is a very dark and washed-out green:

e3840270834eae7755d890a0d8f86c0f-getty-134175718.jpg

Thanks, that is what I seen on my TV and it look Brown to me.

spacer.png

Old logos, modernized crap powder blues.

That makes perfect sense.

>>>>

They're just simply toying with their fans emotions, the ones who overwhelmingly want them go back permanently to their 60s version of the powder blues, not the revised 2007 'crap powder blues' they wore today.

We all know today's game wasn't a throwback game and there was no justifiable reason for them to paint the end-zones as if it was. Which BTW is and always was a damn sharp word-mark.

It should have had their current word-mark with the navy taken out and powder blue painted in its place.

chargers_2011wm.jpg

Old logos, modernized crap powder blues.

That makes perfect sense.

>>>>

They're just simply toying with their fans emotions, the ones who overwhelmingly want them go back permanently to their 60s version of the powder blues, not the revised 2007 'crap powder blues' they wore today.

We all know today's game wasn't a throwback game and there was no justifiable reason for them to paint the end-zones as if it was. Which BTW is and always was a damn sharp word-mark.

It should have had their current word-mark with the navy taken out and powder blue painted in its place.

chargers_2011wm.jpg

The silhouetted horse inside the shield is a favorite of mine.

hinooehlb07wrotq26b2pvpey.gif

spacer.png

Archived